What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Api going to Manly

Rabbits20

Immortal
From 2016 Api has signed with Manly for at least 3 years.

Imo he will be behind Ballin next year.

No chance of him coming to us next year, all along I've though we would never get him back.

alien

Referee
well i hope mcinnes goes well next year. i have heard that carter can play dummy half too. . .

rabbitohs95

Bench
Api has a terrible manager only looking for a quick paycheck imo. Two terrible moves in a row.

Agreed. Personally when he was off contract I thought he should've gone to Canberra, Newcastle or Canterbury. Probably would've gotten the most game time with the Knights.

I find it a bit strange Newc.

Api will be another understudy kind of player at Manly it looks like.

R20,unless incoming Coach Trent Barrett is going to punt Ballin.:shock: If he does,it wont go down well with the Manly fans as Ballin on a couple of occasions has taken less to stay there.

Rabbits20

Immortal
well i hope mcinnes goes well next year. i have heard that carter can play dummy half too. . .

Yeah you're right there on Carter. I'm not sure how good he is at hooker though???

McInnes has a whole lot of improving and hard work ahead of him.