What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer Mafia

Misanthrope

Staff member
Archer2009-110381-2.png

Somewhere in the Pacific

Rip Riley grinned as the Loosey Goosey touched down safely on the crystal clear water. He could already feel the warm Pacific sun tanning his skin and massaging away the aches and pains from another long year out doing secret agent stuff.

Grabbing his bag and a bottle of whiskey, he threw open the door and took in the view before him.

Nothing but white sand, palm trees, emerald blue water, and the grasshut he'd had built on the island.

Nobody else in the world knew where this place was. It was one of a thousand uninhabited islands in this particular corner of the world, and for the next few weeks it would be his base of operations.

-----

Riley woke with a start. He'd been dreaming about Malory again. That time in Brussels...

The ocean purred outside and the wind made palm fronds tap and rattle in a way that usually soothed him.

Something was wrong, though.

Fumbling for the flashlight he kept by the bed, he flicked it on.

A pair of men grinned at him from behind the barrels of pistols.

"No, wait -" he began.

They didn't. They opened fire.

Misanthrope is dead. He was Rip Riley, Town Aligned Ex-ISIS Agent.​

200_s.gif

--------------

Player List

1. Hoggmaster. Sterling Malory Archer, Katya + Archer Forever Aligned World's Greatest Secret Agent.
12. Frederick. Katya Kasanova, Katya + Archer Forever Aligned Cyborg & Former Head of the KGB.

The Dead

2. Bazzi. Cyril Figgis, Town Aligned Well Hung Accountant and Field Operative.
3. Bazal. Cheryl Tunt, Town Aligned Crazy Rich Country Musician Who Likes to be Choked.
4. soc123_au. Lana Kane, Town Aligned Beautiful, Black, Busty Operative.
5. Red Bear. Trinette Magoon, Town Aligned "When They're Dead, They're Just Hookers".
6. Dutchy. Charles & Rudy, Legion of Villains & Evildoers Aligned Gay Hitmen.
7. Drew-Sta. Pam Poovey, Town Aligned Fat Joke.
8. Ozzy. Ray Gillette, Town Aligned Occasional Cripple.
9. mickyj. Woodhouse, Town Aligned Manservant.
10. Parra Pride. Burt Reynolds, Town Aligned Legend.
11. afinalsin666. Brett Buckley, Town Aligned Bullet Magnet.
13. SeeJay. Conway Stern, Legion of Villains & Evildoers Aligned Jewish Black Agent.
14. butchmcdick. Kenny Loggins, Legion of Villains & Evildoers Aligned Musician and Bad-Ass.
15. Parra. Barry Dylan, Independently Aligned Murderous Cyborg.
16. SGLC. Malory Archer, Town Aligned Ex Secret Agent and Current Ball-Breaker.
17. KTF. Dr. Algenerop Krieger, Town Aligned Boy from Brazil.
18. Misanthrope. Rip Riley, Town Aligned Ex-ISIS Agent.
19. Kenny Loggins' Bodyguard, Town Aligned Bodyguard.

-----------------------

It is now day. With seventeen remaining, it is 9 to lynch. A no vote is acceptable

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
Ok confession time: I have never seen a full episode of Archer. I have a couple of seasons sitting on my hard drive ready to go, but every time I go to watch it it's usually late at night after the missus has fallen asleep, and I'm usually asleep halfway through the first episode.

mickyj

Bench
no one even wants to talk?
I do not know much about this show. Can someone post a list of likely characters and which are mafia?

soc123_au

Staff member
Looks that way Micky. Usually I would be thinking mafia for those wanting to get to night so quickly, but Mis games are generally power heavy so plenty of info normaly comes out of the night.

Can't help with the list. Like Fred I have a few seasons on the HD, but have only watched a few disjointed episodes.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
no one even wants to talk?
I do not know much about this show. Can someone post a list of likely characters and which are mafia?
Based on the show I suspect the mafia to be the KGB. With Katya Kasanova the current boss (Nikolai Jakov is deadin he show but may be featured).
Barry Dylan is a strong candidate for Indie.

The following will almost certainly be town

Archer
Malory Archer
Lana Kane
Cyril Figgis
Cheryl Tunt
Pam Poovey
Dr Krieger
Ray Gillete
Woodhouse