What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are We Building To Something?

tye

Juniors
Not the end of the world but gee we need a ball playing fullback for that extra attacking option.

shadowboxer

First Grade
No disgrace in that performance really - ordinary but I’ve seen plenty worse. Turn that in against the pennies and I’ll pissed off

Stake Removed

First Grade
Both junior teams lost and knocked out of finals today, worse performance in years, so already seeing now that Flanno is gone the juniors feeling the heat, thanks a lot Bazza

Vin Fizz

Bench
Got shown up at crucial times. SJ kicking at the end of the first half seemed like an Ok idea but LK showed us how it should have been done. Clocked off again after Xerri dropped another fegging ball (he might be the goods but he'll be next to useless until he learns to catch) and we opened up again just after that. When SJ was signed I wondered whether the adlib style would work for us. It did against the Cows but hasn't since. We looked lost at times. Too hit and miss for me. We need to be a bit more structured without going back to Flanno ball. Thought Chad played well tonight. JoMo is a gun.

Chimp

Bench
Our Achilles heel will be our amount of dropped ball. Playing the sometimes off the cuff style that comes with SJ and Moylan, you're always going to get more mistakes, and we then have a few players who are individually prone to the dropsies or brain farts too.
Thankfully, we're usually good enough to defend the mistakes, but there will be games where it costs us the match - can't hand over possession to the Roosters or Storm the way we have in first 3 rounds.
Cant claim to be nostradamus, but that's the roosters done....

Stake Removed

First Grade
It will be very interesting against Panthers, there is a team that can drop a ball, but also be dangerous if click, against Titans Maloney missed 13 tackles, that has to be close to NRL record, and Cleary 6.

Maloney will be up against Johnson/Nikora/Xerri, all night target him, he is worth 2-3 penalties alone, work him over all night

Generalzod

Immortal
After the way we capitulated against the Eels and now the Roosters the way we went down at Newcastle, where building something special right, just look at our wins the Titans win was nothing to get excited about as for the Cowboys well anyone can beat that mob,,,

Card Shark

Immortal
If the Roosters put in next week like last night the Storm will lap them.

I had to laugh this morning when I heard the news report saying the Roosters turned it on in the first half.

I thought they weren’t too good & we weren’t able to punish them...in fact they punished us .

Stake Removed

First Grade
After the way we capitulated against the Eels and now the Roosters the way we went down at Newcastle, where building something special right, just look at our wins the Titans win was nothing to get excited about as for the Cowboys well anyone can beat that mob,,,

It is the cripple fight reminds me of episode in south park, pressure is on everyone, just waiting to here rumors next maloney getting shipped around pommie clubs

coolumsharkie

Referee
What really disappointed me was Shaun Johnson effort last night especially that blaze kick that lead to the second Roosters try what the f**k was that....

Not to mention the absolute powder puff grab that cost us another one on our line early in the 2nd half. I have delusions when a player joins our ranks that we will only see the best out of them every week and play to their potential every week. I've never rated SJ, completely goes missing at times and is a turnstyle defender most of the time.

We miss Moyzah!! big time.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Just hope what we are building isn’t made of wood.

Maybe we should just bake a cake