What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arise Sir Turnstile!!!

Moffo

Referee
Blacklock last night in the 2nd half :lol:

I hear Taren Point Turnstiles are looking to sign him up after that performance to sell their products :lol:

Ill give him credit though, his first two tries were good ones

Cheers,
Moffo

ozzie

Bench
he learnt to be a turnstyle in Rugby Union - you now letting people out of the ground because the game is so boring.

As a winger in that game your not expected to tackle. Your job is to bow and scrape and show the opposition the way to the try line. You must know how to keep your tuxedo clean on the field.

A job he does well.

Anonymous

Juniors
Needless to say he was up against it for much of the second half but he wasnt getting much help as he was often confronted with 2 or 3 players. I hate blaming any one player for defensive lapses but I don't want to see Kite in the centres ever again. I don't if you noticed but Lance Thompson was constantly coming across in a futile attempt at cover defence. Where were the centres?

Latest posts