What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

arrrghh

Eelementary

Post Whore
Now I'm a foul mood - y'all hijacked this thread and spammed it full of political debate. It's the FFB, ffs.

And Howard is God.

Alba

Coach
tbh anything that makes u feel good can be posted in here .. and if venting about the total BULLSH*T decision to make Rudd PM is the way to go WELL THEN SO BE IT!

Moffo

Referee
madunit said:
I mean Peter Garrett people ffs.

Peter f**king "the Beds Are Burning is some form of metaphor which cannot be directly explained" f**king Garrett

Some chick who used to read the news on the AB f**king C ffs

how sad that the governing body which rules our nation has descended into a f**king popularity contest as opposed to economic and political intelligence.

whats wrong with the ABC mr unit? too high brow for you?

Martli

Coach
strewth_mate said:
meh, the past few elections were also won on the more popular issues. In campaigns you pick something that will work in your favour and throw everything at it, so this is nothing new or unique to this party. Nothing changes.

Yeah dude, and this is why I feel democracy is failing us. It's not becuase of a particular party; it can be applied to most modern democracies (Including NZ).

Eelementary

Post Whore
Alba said:
tbh anything that makes u feel good can be posted in here .. and if venting about the total BULLSH*T decision to make Rudd PM is the way to go WELL THEN SO BE IT!

The people have spoken...Now we're all screwed.

innsaneink

Referee
madunit said:
I mean Peter Garrett people ffs.

Peter f**king "the Beds Are Burning is some form of metaphor which cannot be directly explained" f**king Garrett

Some chick who used to read the news on the AB f**king C ffs

how sad that the governing body which rules our nation has descended into a f**king popularity contest as opposed to economic and political intelligence.

why am I not surprised.