What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arsenal vs Manchester Utd, 4th Nov thread!!

ByRd

First Grade
What a game, good effort from both sides and that draw was as good as a win, just cause of the way it happened and the last minute goal, still undefeated and the team is showing terrific character and a never say die attitude, CMON ARSENAL.

lolesi

First Grade
Was a good game, and Parradude_Jay, to say Arsenal did not deserve anything from that is a load of crap.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
lolesi said:
Was a good game, and Parradude_Jay, to say Arsenal did not deserve anything from that is a load of crap.
I agree. A draw was the perfect result. Both teams played well.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I'm content with a draw because -

* 25 games unbeaten in any competition.

Can't say the same for Man-Poo.

ParraDude_Jay said:
One of the best passes you'll ever see from Saha for that, the rest was easy. Can't be blamed for watching Evra, no normal player would have got that pass away. That big useless girl Adebayor couldn't do that against Derby let alone in a top of the table match.

Sorry, you got lucky. Fabregas tapped one in so the press can keep pulling over him for another week, even though Anderson made him look very ordinary. And courageous skipper Gallas proved that when he isn't too busy threatening to score own goals and bullying Wenger into giving him the arm band so he won't walk out, he can push the ball into a pretty open net.

Nevermind, if you're happy with the mediocrity of a draw then I am happy for you.

:lol:

arsenal's game in hand got you worried?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:
One of the best passes you'll ever see from Saha for that, the rest was easy. Can't be blamed for watching Evra, no normal player would have got that pass away. That big useless girl Adebayor couldn't do that against Derby let alone in a top of the table match.

Sorry, you got lucky. Fabregas tapped one in so the press can keep pulling over him for another week, even though Anderson made him look very ordinary. And courageous skipper Gallas proved that when he isn't too busy threatening to score own goals and bullying Wenger into giving him the arm band so he won't walk out, he can push the ball into a pretty open net.

Nevermind, if you're happy with the mediocrity of a draw then I am happy for you.

God you are full of sh1t.

:lol:

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Such a well thought out reply there Hybrid. Sums you up perfectly, one sentence insult and absolutely no rebuttal.

And no, I'm not worried about Arsenal's game in hand, wouldn't even be worried if we'd lost today. Madrid didn't look like winning in Spain this time last year, they looked like they would be lucky to make the Champion's League. So long to go, Chelsea could still win the league.

And I'm yet to see someone give me a good reason why Arsenal deserved to get something out of a game where they scored two lucky goals and were down by a goal twice at home, and were losing in injury time. Too hard to think of one is it?

why does anyone have to give a reason? that's part of football your defenced fell asleep in the last minute and should never have let that goal in. too bad so sad.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
I won't disagree with you there. I'd cop being called "full of sh*t" if I was saying the goal shouldn't have been allowed but it was a fair goal, fair enough, but it was our fault it happened, not Arsenal's good play.

We should have won, end of, I'm sick of arguing in this thread.

Stonecutter

First Grade
You don't need to argue, you have shown us your complete bias opinions already. You're making it out that Man U scored all four goals of the match. :roll:

Hey i can do that too. I blame Gallas and Alumnia for Manchester Uniteds goals and not their good play. Man U played sh*thouse and didn't deserve anything from that game.

Fabregas tapped one in so the press can keep pulling over him for another week, even though Anderson made him look very ordinary

This somes up how full of sh*t you're nicely.

fish eel

Immortal
Great match and fair result IMO.

Fabregas, should outstanding composure. It looked easy...but watch how relaxed he was, took the first touch to compose himself and bang!

Compare that with Eduardo's miss just before the equaliser. If he had shown the same composurer that Fabregas did, he would have scored.

Kiwishark

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
Arsenal deserved to get something out of a game where they scored two lucky goals and were down by a goal twice at home

You can't just look at the actual results and decide on who should've won the (entire) match, based upon parts of the match which would've taken up about a minute or so each of a 90 minute match. It's not an honest judgement.

Looking at the 90 minutes, both sides dominated at different times and neither could be split. They were fairly even and so a draw is fair.

Anyone see the aftermatch interview with Gallas? He could barely get the words out to speak. Just shows what kind of match it was...

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Stonecutter said:
This somes up how full of sh*t you're nicely.

No, it shows that you didn't watch the game. Nevermind, maybe next time your Mum will let you stay up past your bedtime so you can watch it. But just so you know, Anderson was immense, he all over Fabregas.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:
Such a well thought out reply there Hybrid. Sums you up perfectly, one sentence insult and absolutely no rebuttal.

And no, I'm not worried about Arsenal's game in hand, wouldn't even be worried if we'd lost today. Madrid didn't look like winning in Spain this time last year, they looked like they would be lucky to make the Champion's League. So long to go, Chelsea could still win the league.

And I'm yet to see someone give me a good reason why Arsenal deserved to get something out of a game where they scored two lucky goals and were down by a goal twice at home, and were losing in injury time. Too hard to think of one is it?

If you don't think the draw was a fair result -- you are full of sh1t.

The way you are carrying on you'd be inclined to think that Man Utd played Arsenal off the park. :roll:

NK Arsenal

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
We should have won, end of, I'm sick of arguing in this thread.

No you shouldn't of won. It was a fair result.
And even if you do believe Manchester Unwanted should have won, the fact of the matter is that it was a draw. It doesn't matter who "deserved to win".

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Not what I'm saying at all Hybrid, it was a very even game but our mistakes cost us big time, if O'Shea and Ferdinand were anywhere to be seen then Gallas wouldn't have scored and I'm filthy that they gave the game away.

Never mind, you still haven't offered a reason worth arguing. When was the last time you made a well thought out post that didn't involve you using smilies to get your sarcasm across?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:
Not what I'm saying at all Hybrid, it was a very even game but our mistakes cost us big time, if O'Shea and Ferdinand were anywhere to be seen then Gallas wouldn't have scored and I'm filthy that they gave the game away.

Never mind, you still haven't offered a reason worth arguing. When was the last time you made a well thought out post that didn't involve you using smilies to get your sarcasm across?

I only respond to bullsh1t around here, usually.

If this, if that. Draw was a fair result.

Stonecutter

First Grade
ParraDude_Jay said:
No, it shows that you didn't watch the game. Nevermind, maybe next time your Mum will let you stay up past your bedtime so you can watch it. But just so you know, Anderson was immense, he all over Fabregas.

I did watch it idiot :roll: . I can only laugh at you thinking Anderson was better then Fabregas :lol: . Was anyone else playing besides Man U? Looks like you were just watching one team play and must've been tired by you thinking like a genius today like you are. I'll excuse you now, get some rest, watching Man United vs no-one last night must've taken all the thinking energy away from you.

i'm sure if I asked you where it was played you'd say Old Trafford.

Ooohhh and Anderson once again :lol: :lol: :lol: that is a classic one...keep them coming.

Kiwishark

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
it was a very even game but our mistakes cost us big time

So why should ManUtd deserve to win more than Arsenal?

Our mistakes cost us big time as well. Gallas gets to Rooney quicker or Clichy gets to Ronaldo quicker then it's a completely different match. Just as O'Shea and Ferdinand not making their mistakes would've had a completely different outcome...

It was good play for Ronaldo's goal but it was also good play from Fabregas to slot that goal under the pressure of the situation. Both could have been avoided, the majority of the goals in football can. You have to take your opportunites when presented and both sides did that well. Nevertheless they were both only moments in the scheme of the entire match.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Kiwishark said:
So why should ManUtd deserve to win more than Arsenal?

Our mistakes cost us big time as well. Gallas gets to Rooney quicker or Clichy gets to Ronaldo quicker then it's a completely different match. Just as O'Shea and Ferdinand not making their mistakes would've had a completely different outcome...

It was good play for Ronaldo's goal but it was also good play from Fabregas to slot that goal under the pressure of the situation. Both could have been avoided, the majority of the goals in football can. You have to take your opportunites when presented and both sides did that well. Nevertheless they were both only moments in the scheme of the entire match.

Because I'm of the opinion that Arsenal had alot of luck in that game. You could argue any goal was avoidable but the two we conceded were very dumb on our part and I don't think anyone from Arsenal was particularly in the wrong for Ronaldo's goal.

But for crying out loud, you'd swear I was asking for a re-write of history to reflect that we deserved the win. The game's f**king OVER, I make one comment about us deserving it more and suddenly swarms of teenage Arsenal bandwagoners are on me like flies on sh*t, and to be honest I don't enjoy arguing with those kids, the blow ins looking for a laugh who have no real interest in the game, and the one or two decent Arsenal fans looking to debate something rationally, all at the same time!

Latest posts