What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashes Mafia Game Thread

RHCP

Bench
We need a lynch, all these no votes have dragged it out long enough as is.

DP - 3 (whall, sgb, soc)
Soc - 3 (sgl, smiley, butch)
JM - 1 (DP)

RHCP

Bench
Guess we'll have to move it to night, looks like no chance of a lynch today.

It is now Night 7. Let's get this wrapped up.

The pitch is neutral.

Last edited:

RHCP

Bench
Night 7 Results

5th Test

TEA

Even when the players were at tea, they weren’t safe. Pattinson had his first target and lined him up from afar, before spearing a red ball across the room and taking him out. Little Phil had protected many players this innings, but unfortunately could not protect himself.

Phillip_Hughes_2011_030.ashx

Didgi is dead. He was Phil Hughes, Ashes aligned Australian middle order right-handed batsman

Clarke began to sweat. All his batsmen were gone – he was now vulnerable.

Pattinson went next to where the English players were gathered, trying to take out their captain Alistair Cook. Cook was notified by his batsmen that he was in danger and Pattinson quickly fled at being spotted. Cook was still alive, and would probably stay that way until the rest of the order were gone.

91461758_cook_330577c.jpg

Butchmcdick is NOT dead. He is Alistair Cook, Ashes aligned English top order left-handed batsmen

It is now Day 8. With 10 alive, a lynch is 6.

The pitch is GREEN.

RHCP

Bench
Has this game srsly been going for 8 days now?????
Just like real Test cricket, long and drawn out!

I didn't budget for so many no votes. But whichever way it goes, this day phase should be the last. Maybe one more night.

soc123_au

Staff member
Why Butch? Like I said before my voting in the lynches we have had show my allegiance. When I have voted in unsuccessful lynches for townies it has been to get the game moving.

soc123_au

Staff member
You blokes want to hand the game to the Victorians?

I think the smart money is still on DP

vote DragonPunk

RHCP

Bench
With 4 alive + a force vote, town cannot beat mafia from here.

James Pattinson, Kevin Pietersen, Monty Panesar and Glenn Maxwell each cracked open a nice cold Victoria Bitter in celebration of an eminent victory for their noble and deceased leader, Shane Warne. Nobody really cared about Faulkner.

They had control of the game now and it was only a matter of time before they won.

The Ashes were over - Australia and England had been destroyed.

Long live Victoria!

Victorious
JM - Kevin Pietersen
soc - James Pattinson
whall - Monty Panesar
st george bull - Glenn Maxwell

Living losers
butch - Alistair Cook
DragonPunk - Michael Clarke
Smiley - Peter Siddle
SGL - Jonathan Trott
Bazzi - Ian Bell
Sanchez - Joe Root

I think this could be the first time a force vote has had any kind of reasonable effect on a game.

Last edited: