What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask abbie ... ?

Saint Jack

Juniors
FIRST LETTER:

Dear Abbie.

I have an argument with someone I know. I think that the TV "day" should start at 12 midnight and not at 6am (see TV Programs). You find Monday morning shows shown in the Sunday section. This can be confusing if you wear an analogue or digital watch.

She feels I'm wrong (and also tries to get the remote off me). I bet you'd agree with me.

Can you advise please ?

Clock Watcher
Canowindra

PS - I'd be generous with the winnings - ;-)

Dear St Jack,

My advice is to stop being a tight arse and get Foxtel. This will remove the need for a TV program as Foxtel has an electronic programme built in. Best you get IQ. That way you can save all the programs you want to watch for later on. This can help avoid all sorts of fights over the TV as well.

Hope this helps

Abbie

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dear Different Kind of Rabbit,

When do you get your pay cheque from Rupert for that little advertorial?

Regards,
Tim

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dear everyone,

I ate two pies today.

Regards,
The fat guy in the corner.

adamkungl

Immortal
Dear Tim,

For breakfast today I ate a banana and two mars bars.

I'm not really sure why this is directed at you.

Your pal,
Adam

Saint Jack

Juniors
Dear Abbie

All the pies were gone this morning when I got to the shop. What can Ido to make sure this doesn't happen again ... ?

Sincerely

Saucie Chick

Dear Abbie,

I think this thread may have a severe case of threadofftopicus. How do we get rid of this severe affliction? Is it caused by excessive meat pie consumption? Any assistance you can render would be greatfully ignored.

Salutations and commiserations

DKoR

DB

First Grade
Dear DKOR

I believe the only way to recover from threadofftopicus is you to tap your heels together, and say 'there's no place like home' three times.

Regards Abbie