What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask Gus

Panthers Members Forum

All 2017 Panthers members are invited to a forum with Panthers Executive General Manager Phil Gould AM in the EVAN Theatre on Monday night.

The forum will commence at 6.30pm and conclude at approximately 7.30pm.

Gus will respond to members questions that have been submitted prior to the event and, if time permits, take questions from the floor.

Only 2017 Panthers members will be allowed access to the forum - bring your 2017 Panthers membership card to gain entry.

Please use the form below to submit your questions for Gus. If the form does not display please click here.
http://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2017/05/02/panthers_members_for.html

GongPanther

Referee
Not going to go anywhere near survey monkey.

The only question I'd have is can we bring back the 1969 jerseys.

No point in asking any questions relating to the players current form slump. Only they can tell you when they will improve is when they start winning games.

age.s

First Grade
In your opinion, is Geoff Toovey, Garth Brennan, John Cartwright or Kevin Walters currently a better candidate for a NRL coaching gig?

Panfa

Juniors
I think we need a tough coach someone like toovey who wears his heart on his sleeve these poker face coaches just dont cut it for mine we had Cleary now Griffin both look like they couldn't care wether we win or lose people laugh at craig bellamy because of his reactions but he seems to get the best out of his players and his reactions get results

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
I assume the masses from this forum will be in attendance to have all their questions finally answered?

What a great opportunity

betcats

Referee
I assume the masses from this forum will be in attendance to have all their questions finally answered?

What a great opportunity

You have to submit your questions before hand so I doubt much gets answered. It is for members only which counts me out.

roofromoz

First Grade
Kudos to the club for doing this. Although there seems to have been no limitations set, what are the odds that Gus may open with a prepared statement that includes "we're not here tonight to talk about topic 'x'", that being anything to do with the current NRL head coach.

betcats

Referee
Kudos to the club for doing this. Although there seems to have been no limitations set, what are the odds that Gus may open with a prepared statement that includes "we're not here tonight to talk about topic 'x'", that being anything to do with the current NRL head coach.

The questions have to be submitted before so he doesn't have to even make that statement. The link says they might answer questions from the crowd if they have time, which no doubt they will not have time.

I still think it is good that he will front up in front of a group of angry members but I am not expecting anything of substance to come out of it. It will be the same shit we've been hearing "we're young, We're learning" "we have injuries" etc

Whino

Bench
Does anyone actually think any questions of meaning will get answered?

Probably not.I don't expect many questions regarding Griffin's tactics to be answered.

I would be disappointed if the question was to Gould. Where to you think Moylan's best position is in the future?
And he answers. Thats up to the coach.
The is the answer is I expect but it would be disappointing.
Its loyalty to the coach but surely you as an ex coach & a commentator you can give an honest opinion on.

Or are we over next years estimated salary cap and do we have to shed players due to the NRL's dithering over a final figure?
Answers: A rant of the NRL incompetence but he avoids the question.
To me that would be a waste of time. I hope I am wrong.

If anyone on here attends can they take the time to give a small recap of the night?

franklin2323

Immortal
Probably not.I don't expect many questions regarding Griffin's tactics to be answered.

I would be disappointed if the question was to Gould. Where to you think Moylan's best position is in the future?
And he answers. Thats up to the coach.
The is the answer is I expect but it would be disappointing.
Its loyalty to the coach but surely you as an ex coach & a commentator you can give an honest opinion on.

Or are we over next years estimated salary cap and do we have to shed players due to the NRL's dithering over a final figure?
Answers: A rant of the NRL incompetence but he avoids the question.
To me that would be a waste of time. I hope I am wrong.

If anyone on here attends can they take the time to give a small recap of the night?

Only taking questions on the night is what he needs to do. pre screening to get friendly ones is very soft

ACTPanthers

Bench
I was there.

Gus ripped the questions up and threw them on stage and just started talking instead.

That way he could manipulate the conversation so the club appeared to be in a great position.

Did this really happen? I mean, if so, that's really disrespectful to all who actually submitted one.