What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At the risk of losing all respect

Anonymous

Juniors
:lol: So did I.

Then Round 2, 2004 came along. These things happen, if he gets another shot at first grade and performs strongly scoring 3 tries and winning a match for Melbourne I bet alot of people will like him ;-)

simostorm

Bench
I like Fi-FI too, but I have too admit he may find it difficult to
get back in the team after last week.

Dani

Immortal
he can be good when he is willing to put his body on the line, IMO and alot of other peoples, he wasnt willing to do that in the Knights game, maybe because of injury, maybe for some other reason, but when he is having a good night, yes, i do like him. :?

I can't say he's a good player. He may be able to sniff out tries but that's it. can't catch, can't defuse, can't tackle, can't defend. Keeping him is one decision I can't understand. I'll eat my words if he becomes Storm's most improved player of the year. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Surandy

Bench
StormGurlDani said:
he can be good when he is willing to put his body on the line, IMO and alot of other peoples, he wasnt willing to do that in the Knights game, maybe because of injury, maybe for some other reason, but when he is having a good night, yes, i do like him. :?

I can't recall seeing any matches where Fifita Moala was truly prepared to put his body on the line. It's a damn good thing for him that the ref's don't pick on voluntary tackles.