What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 9 vs Canterbury @ Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 9: Canterbury v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
I only caught the last 15minutes but I had to see that tackle replayed. I thought it was diabolical. Seyfarth pulled Curran down like a rag doll. An inch or two here or there and it could have been very ugly. However : There was no injury and considering others who were let off for hip drops, 4 weeks is fkn ridiculous..I do like Seyfarth s mungrel but that and the headbutt, if u can call it that, was dumb.
Haha..still diabolical

Crazyperpman

Juniors

Why Sezer’s tackle isn’t a hip drop... but he should still have been binned​

-------
I think they make it up they go.

100%.

I watched the briefing and was fully expecting Annesley to reference "the vibe" of the tackle.

So many issues about this game have been swept under the carpet. The NRL addressed the 0.0001% misogynistic lunatic fringe but ignored the vast majority that didn't care about gender but were upset by yet another an inept refereeing performance.

Tigerm

First Grade
Go
100%.

I watched the briefing and was fully expecting Annesley to reference "the vibe" of the tackle.

So many issues about this game have been swept under the carpet. The NRL addressed the 0.0001% misogynistic lunatic fringe but ignored the vast majority that didn't care about gender but were upset by yet another an inept refereeing performance.
Go woke, go broke.