What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ata Hingano

jaseg

Juniors
Well... I hope this isn't indicative of his personality / attitude and instead just a mistake that won't be repeated. Really disappointing.

100% Ban the shit, you wanna drink? Play social I want us to set a trend for no tolerance whilst playing for the Warriors

WellsNZ

Juniors
100% Ban the shit, you wanna drink? Play social I want us to set a trend for no tolerance whilst playing for the Warriors

While they have alcohol branding on the jerseys, playing in stadiums full of alcohol advertising? if you want to have that example, set it from the top. Don't tell guys to not drink while serving as ambassadors for booze.

Good luck recruiting blokes when you won't let them have a beer too.

As for Hingano, silly stuff drink driving. Don't want to diminish it, but at the same time he is still a kid, kids make silly mistakes, I know plenty of my mates got up to the same carry on when we were in our teens, many of them grew up to be very successful. Hopefully he learns his lesson and that's the end of it. Won't rake him over the coals too much for one f**k up.

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
Give him this one chance as long as he understands the mistake he has made(which he has owned up to straight away atleast). Drunk, speeding with no lights is a tragedy waiting to happen for him or someone random on the road. All young people need education on this.

Rich102

Staff member
Looks like he will get the 6 jersey in Foran's absence with Lolohea to the wing.

Latest posts