What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attn: Lampard Haters

Bumble

First Grade
Pensacola Q.C said:
S.Gerrard / C.Fabregas / C.Ronaldo / M.Essien to name a few are all superior PL midfielders to Lampard. Lampard is good in one situation - give him some space 18-25 yards out then he can be lethal. No more lethal than Gerrard or Ronaldo though and the other three offer a whole lot more in terms of playmaking and workrate than Lampard. If I was a Chelsea fan and the choice was Essien or Lampard I know who I'd rather keep. And yes, Ronaldinho was quiet in the WC. Lampard wasn't quiet - he was woeful!

More biased crap...why does Jose play Lampard more often than Essien even though Essien was brought in for 25 million quid and Lampard was bought before the Abramovich era?

Low work rate...:roll: So:

Why does he have more assists this season than Ronaldo, Essien and Gerrard?

Why does he have more goals this season than Fabregas, Essien and Gerrard?

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Bumble said:
More biased crap...why does Jose play Lampard more often than Essien even though Essien was brought in for 25 million quid and Lampard was bought before the Abramovich era?

Low work rate...:roll: So:

Why does he have more assists this season than Ronaldo, Essien and Gerrard?

Why does he have more goals this season than Fabregas, Essien and Gerrard?

Haha Jose has got Essien in central defence. How does one score goals and make assists from there. Essien has a different role from Lampard in any case - and performs it better. Jose's move just shows how much confidence he has in Essien to adjust. Tell me how many tackles does Lampard make? How many attacking forays does he shut down? We'll take Essien if you don't want him. We can find a place for him. We don't want Lampard however. We're doing fine with Fabregas, Rosicky, an Persie and Gilberto.

On the subject of Ronaldo - how many times does he turn defence into attack with his 50m attacking runs on both flanks. He's another guy who any team would love to have ahead of Lampard. Keep on with your Frank love. How are his WC stats looking?:lol:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Bumble said:
:?

Miss from inside the 18 yard box one on one with the keeper, and then score a header?

You can do better than that, surely.

Did you miss the part of about lifting the Champions League trophy? You know, the one Liverpool has won 5 times and Chelski has won........um... :sarcasm: :lol:

Bumble

First Grade
Steven Gerrard said:
Did you miss the part of about lifting the Champions League trophy? You know, the one Liverpool has won 5 times and Chelski has won........um... :sarcasm: :lol:

I couldn't give a f**k about Chelsea.

Bumble

First Grade
Pensacola Q.C said:
Haha Jose has got Essien in central defence. How does one score goals and make assists from there. Essien has a different role from Lampard in any case - and performs it better. Jose's move just shows how much confidence he has in Essien to adjust. Tell me how many tackles does Lampard make? How many attacking forays does he shut down? We'll take Essien if you don't want him. We can find a place for him. We don't want Lampard however. We're doing fine with Fabregas, Rosicky, an Persie and Gilberto.

On the subject of Ronaldo - how many times does he turn defence into attack with his 50m attacking runs on both flanks. He's another guy who any team would love to have ahead of Lampard. Keep on with your Frank love. How are his WC stats looking?:lol:

Just so we're clear on this..

Your logic: Essien and Lampard play the same position. Essien has been shifted elsewhere, Lampard has kept his spot.

Therefore, Essien is better. :crazy::crazy:

I'm not even going to get into that World Cup rubbish...if you're another one of those fools who thinks he can't perform internationally and he isn't a great player because he had one bad tournament then you're completely lost.

Bumble

First Grade
Lampard shows the rest of his teammates some heart...led the way in that little scuffle with Arsenal.

Eddie.

Bench
Fabregas is a little twat.

Maybe when he achieves something in the game he has the right to carry on.

What he said to Mark Hugues, someone who achived much in English Football proves he is a little sh*t.

Lamps has too much class to worry about a 19 year old who have yet to acheive anything significent.

Latest posts