What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AUS - THE AUSSIE SQUAD- ADD TO THE "HE WAS ROBBED"

frank

Juniors
Jimbo said:
Jason Stevens

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, poor old Jason.

Who's gonna administer the wedgies now? Such an important part of rugby league these days.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
MOON MAN said:
-Matt Orford
-Luke O'Donnell

Come of it - as if O'Donnell has been good enough to be selected for the train on squad :roll:

So you think he is rated on par of better than any of the following ???? Fitzgibbon, Hindmarsh, Ryan, Mason, Waterhouse, Hill, Timmins, Petro and Kennedy :roll:

Orford however I agree with you!

MOON MAN

Juniors
What did Kennedy do this year? Apart from watch the game from the sideline for most of the season. Yeah, he is better than waterhouse. Mighty tiger....are you bitter that he never got on the field for the tigers? One season up here however he plays like a champ.

Jimbo

Immortal
Kennedy's rep career is over. Manly will spend next year in the bottom three on the ladder, and he will be forgotten about.

Ditto Kite

Kris_man

Bench
I wouldn't have picked O'Donnell in my 17, no way. train-on squad? maybe, but i dont think the train-on squad is all that important anyway.

MOON MAN

Juniors
Yeh he wouldn't have made the actual 17, but IMO he deserved recognition by being named, and maybe even in the final 23 squad.

MOON MAN

Juniors
No he won't. He didn't king hit crocker. Crocker kept pulling him back and he turned around and hit him with his arm. He will get off.

axie

Juniors
Bennett said yesterday that unlike previous years the train on squad is only for people who have a very good chance of making the squad. He didn't want a bunch of guys to continue seasonal training when they should be starting on their off season training and having a rest.

Orford was unlucky not to be picked I’ll give you that, but I can understand why he wasn't. Only two halfbacks go on tour, one has to be Kimmorely, his performances on the last tour makes him a certainty, the other would most likely be Gower, with Sherwin a backup if either pull out for injury. If the Storm were still in the finals it would be Orford, not Sherwin who would be the backup.

Kris_man

Bench
MOON MAN said:
Yeh he wouldn't have made the actual 17, but IMO he deserved recognition by being named, and maybe even in the final 23 squad.
yeah perhaps, but to me selection shouldn't be about recognition, its about selecting the strongest possible line-up of players, nothing more.