What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aussie ROLL CALL ....

gorilla

First Grade
Cooooeee !

Two matches against the best F7s has to offer.

Start the sewing, run this thread, all aboard !

Who's playing ?

watch

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'll play if selected.

"What's that skippy?"
"Tsk tsk tsk"
"Sonny has fallen down a ditch and is bleeding to death?"
"Tsk tsk tsk"
"Are you sure?"
"Tsk"
"What can we do Skippy?"
"Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk.... tsk tsk.... tsk!!!!"
"OK, so you want me to fly the helicopter to the old abandoned mine and winch Sonny up to safety?"
"Tsk"
But there's only two of us... and I'm drunk. Who will fly the helicopter?"
"Tsk tsk"
"Thanks skippy, I knew I could rely on you!"

Long live the F7 Roos!

gorilla

First Grade
lol - strangely reminds me of Marcia Hines on GTK ....

Skippy = Cameron Smith

Azkatro

First Grade
I would love a crack!

[edit] Just to clarify, that's a crack AT THE OPPOSITION.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
With myself interested.... surely that can inspire some more people to show interest :fist:

gorilla

First Grade
Willow said:
So far we have...

Goz, Willow, Azkatro, Timmah,,, Skippy and Jerry the chopper guy.

Btw, I think we should dedicate this match to Ed Devereaux.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/12/18/1071337092950.html?from=storyrhs

home_skippyed.jpg

And that's a f**king good team as well - any chance of someone who can actually type rather than having a gripper using duty-free kangaroo arm bottle openers (off-screen).

What happens now ? This is not some varsity 'Bags style trick job leading into a big match - do we PM a bunch of Ossies? What about Roy Masters ?

I'm more tham happy to pour the acid if someone supplies the addresses ..... (a la Petersham accountancy).

Maggie

Willow

Assistant Moderator
New F7s TN rules is that you just need five starters now Goz.... plus the usual two reserves.

Seven hardy souls will bring home the silverware.

Azkatro

First Grade
Well, I thought I might try and display a bit of Australian pride in the roll call thread.

Australia means lots of things to lots of people. So I thought I would go to Google images and search for Australia to see what it came up with.

There were photos of the Opera house, maps of our big brown land and pictures of the flag too, among other things. But one of the first results that came up really jumped out and me and made me think hey.. this really sums up what Australia is all about.

So without further adieu, here it is. What Australia means to me.

australia2_lg.jpg

Come one, come all. This is the roll call. One look at the promotional poster above should be all you need to realise this is the time to stand up and be counted. Join us and represent this fine country in the Forum 7's Tri Nations battle of 2007. Do it for your country!! (and if that's no good, do it for the two birds in the hammock)

gorilla

First Grade
Azkatro said:
Well, I thought I might try and display a bit of Australian pride in the roll call thread.

Australia means lots of things to lots of people. So I thought I would go to Google images and search for Australia to see what it came up with.

There were photos of the Opera house, maps of our big brown land and pictures of the flag too, among other things. But one of the first results that came up really jumped out and me and made me think hey.. this really sums up what Australia is all about.

So without further adieu, here it is. What Australia means to me.

australia2_lg.jpg

Come one, come all. This is the roll call. One look at the promotional poster above should be all you need to realise this is the time to stand up and be counted. Join us and represent this fine country in the Forum 7's Tri Nations battle of 2007. Do it for your country!! (and if that's no good, do it for the two birds in the hammock)

The one on top reminds me of my daughter and the lower one just doesn't inspire me but the concept is sound - let's do it for my wife !
Yeah !
*pumps fist*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
gorilla
Willow
Azkatro
Timmah
The Piper

Fire up Australia, we need two benchies :fist:

gorilla

First Grade
OK, that's all folks,

we ride with five.

If we're all in this game, we have a chance.

Maggie

AUSTRALIA

gorilla (c)
Willow (vc)
Azkatro
Timmah
The Piper

Black Kitty

Juniors
Sorry guys, but the time I realised the test match was on I couldn't find the aussie line up thread.... then I did find you (today, by sheer dumb luck) and it was way too late.
Would have loved to have a run at it. *sighs* oh well.

Good Luck guys :D

Aussie Aussie Aussie

gorilla

First Grade
Black Kitty said:
Sorry guys, but the time I realised the test match was on I couldn't find the aussie line up thread.... then I did find you (today, by sheer dumb luck) and it was way too late.
Would have loved to have a run at it. *sighs* oh well.

Good Luck guys :D

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Next game definately BK, I was to PM you but saw little activity (I think) so didn't.

Will let you know next match against the Pommies.

cheers

Maggie

Black Kitty

Juniors
That's ok Maggie,

I haven't been around much since F7's finished, pop my head in from time to time but that's about it :)

give me a yell if you need players, even on the bench,
I'll pay more attention for the call too :D