What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia in India 3 x T20i matches, Sept 2022

TheParraboy

Staff member

Mohammed Shami has tested positive for Covid-19. The fast bowler was due to play for India in the T20I series against Australia starting on Tuesday, but has not travelled to Mohali where the first game is set to take place. Umesh Yadav, who was originally meant to undergo rehab for a quad injury in Bengaluru, has been called into the squad and is now in line to play his first T20I in over two years.

TheParraboy

Staff member

There has been a lot of talk about what Tim David might be able to do in an Australia shirt. Next week we will get the first chance to see what he can do.

It was always likely these three games in India would provide David the chance to make a debut for his second international team - he has played 14 T20Is for Singapore - but the injuries to Mitchell Marsh and Marcus Stoinis have made it all but certain.