What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White Poiner

Coach
Hey its been a long time since ive changed my picture and signature but i cant rember what you have to write in your self i know you have to go to properties and copy that writing of the picture but i dont know what to write before and after it. Please help. Im looking at you salmon. :!:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Another night at home, I assume?
sorry salmon you big softy i couldnt give your drivel my immediate attention as i was in bed sleeping off a RSL and carmens induced hangover

i dont know if that makes me the man or not (it definitely doesnt) but either way you were heinously wrong, as per usual

SirShire

First Grade
ShireShark said:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Another night at home, I assume?
sorry salmon you big softy i couldnt give your drivel my immediate attention as i was in bed sleeping off a RSL and carmens induced hangover

i dont know if that makes me the man or not (it definitely doesnt) but either way you were heinously wrong, as per usual

Please, ShireShark, reply to my posts when you have the ability to type a clear, coherent message, you big web geek.

SirShire

First Grade
ShireShark said:
Sorry you piss poor little weak man I will dumb it down a bit so you can understand:

Salmon sucks the big one
:clap:

Keep it up my boy, you'll have 10000 posts before you leave!