What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avril

holla4amarshall

Juniors
how good is she?
also how far do u guys think Anthony Laffranchi can go?
i rate him as our best and one of the most promising young props in the game maybe next year he could be in their for blues selection?
not too much has been said about him this year to date
go boof

tigergal

Juniors
hahahahaha (in joke people)
As for boof, the skys the limit for this guy he has a lot of promise and could definately be in line for state selection sometime in the future.

Bench
You only have to look at how well we have played since he came back,just shows how much we missed him.future Blue for sure.

Tigerpete

Juniors
lol, nice opener, a good way to get the thread looked at. :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for the real subject here, boof, He's a very consistant performer for the club always has been and these are the sort of players who will only keep improving as they keep playing, i got no doubt that had he started the season he would've gone real close to a country jersey, its ok though, if he keeps his form good, he'll be there next year.

Suzie

Juniors
my son calls her Avril Latrine ... he doesn't like her :shock: and he's 14 :lol: