What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AWARDS NIGHT - F7s 2004: HERE IT IS!

Anonymous

Juniors
...Morticia... said:
ooh banner. i feel dirty. almost like getting the principals award for being a 'special' student. :lol:

cheers
lol... trust me... you were teachers pet. :lol:
Truth is, me and some mates read through every essay and narrowed it down to 10, and then selected one... one that looked controversial and coming from the heart.
We didn't look at the authors. When I saw it was Morticia, I thought, "OK, fair enough" :D

...Morticia...

Juniors
Willow said:
...Morticia... said:
ooh banner. i feel dirty. almost like getting the principals award for being a 'special' student. :lol:

cheers
lol... trust me... you were teachers pet. :lol:
Truth is, me and some mates read through every essay and narrowed it down to 10, and then selected one... one that looked controversial and coming from the heart.
We didn't look at the authors. When I saw it was Morticia, I thought, "OK, fair enough" :D

you need t' get out more :lol:

and people always wonder'd how i got an A average through uni. my secrets out. :oops: