What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awards Programme 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistol

Coach
I see nobody has got the song I subtly suggested earlier. I'll keep it going for a bit more. See if there is someone who will get it

Black Kitty

Juniors
Just curious if your still considering additional awards this year Pistol?
I was thinking perhaps:
~ Best team player
(one per team. for that person that's always there to lend the last minute edit, proofread or slap on the wrist)
~ Most games played (either overall or per team)

I can't wait for the awards this year, I should actually be able to listen to them :D
(only way I won't be able to listen is if I'm in hospital. lol)

Another thought to add onto great suggestions by Black Kitty.
Like the NRL we are coming to the end of a decade, maybe we could have a quick run of the "Team Of The Noughties"...either the comp as a whole or for each team (statistically found lol).

bartman

Immortal
I see nobody has got the song I subtly suggested earlier. I'll keep it going for a bit more. See if there is someone who will get it
I can't help but think it's something to do with the phrase "pump it up gents"...? But I've had a stab at that and come up empty.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Like the NRL we are coming to the end of a decade, maybe we could have a quick run of the "Team Of The Noughties"...either the comp as a whole or for each team (statistically found lol).
Great idea.

Pistol

Coach
I can't help but think it's something to do with the phrase "pump it up gents"...? But I've had a stab at that and come up empty.

yeah, that dog wont hunt
you wont find the song directly referenced as a phrase or sentence. Think outside the box

dubopov

Coach

i still can't figure out why people persist with decades ending in "9" .. does a batsmen get a century on 99 ??

The first year AD was 1AD .. not 0AD ..

count .. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 .. TEN .. a DECADE !!!!!

melon....

Coach
id like to see a "Team of the Naughties".

Status
Not open for further replies.