What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awards Programme 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistol

Coach
the answer is below

Brilliant stuff then.

And when the show comes around, we should have a whole heap of awards.

The great thing about it is, its all for enjoyment. Everyone has a say and everyone gets something out of it.

Over a long period of time, we have upheld traditions and honour in this game, and it shall continue.

Unless there is a natural disaster, this show will be going ahead. Its a chance to kick back and enjoy the season gone by.

To be brutally honest, I get a buzz every time this show goes to air. It's a chance to unwind and relax.

Out of every team this year, there has been at least one or two rookies which is great. More growth.

For every team this year there has been a transition of sorts. Whether it be new players, or backing up a great previous season.

Hope turned to results for the Panthers who made the finals with a bare bones roster of committed players.

Eloquence grew amongst the writers with some rip roaring articles over the whole season, both rep and round robin.

Leaving the season on a high will be a priority for all.

Let's do our best to give 2009 the biggest send off, and have a great 4 Nations and bring on the awards.

Pistol

Coach
i wasnt aware of arnie's literary faux paux. I designed the post to reflect bat out of hell, without making it seem like senseless waffle

gorilla

First Grade
Arnie's is like yours - constructed, but with different aims. I think it's kinda cute - imagine a Premier of a State doing that !

bartman

Immortal
Cool, I'll let the Eels know by PM and get them to watch this thread for confirmed times.

I'm out on the 10th though, the better half's birthday :D.

Titanic

First Grade
Is the 10th confirmed?

Also, weighing in to the Noughties debate, am I right that the comp didn't start in its current format until 2002-ish? Therefore should we wait until the 10th anniversary before naming honour teams? That would make it 2011 or is it 2012? Just a thought.

Pistol

Coach
Is the 10th confirmed?

Also, weighing in to the Noughties debate, am I right that the comp didn't start in its current format until 2002-ish? Therefore should we wait until the 10th anniversary before naming honour teams? That would make it 2011 or is it 2012? Just a thought.

aiming for it

if not, the 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.