What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awful attack - any solutions?

T-Boon

Coach
NRL players/coaches/clubs/the NRL should be ashamed of what they are producing with the ball in their hand. Attack has ever been worse or more boring and lacking endevour.
Is there anything that can be done to address this?
I have suggested the NRL give a bonus point if a team scores 30. Just try to encourage clubs to spend more time during pre season and through the season actually practicing attack.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
NRL players/coaches/clubs/the NRL should be ashamed of what they are producing with the ball in their hand. Attack has ever been worse or more boring and lacking endevour.
I have suggested the NRL give a bonus point if a team scores 30. Just try to encourage clubs to spend more time during pre season and through the season actually practicing attack.
Defences are solid and the balance is better than it has been for some time. Your 30 point proposal is a solution looking for a problem.

T-Boon

Coach
It’s not just the lack of points. It’s also just everything is a hit up or a bomb. They are terrible passing the ball around. When players say “we spend 80% of our time working on defense” I believe them and it’s not good.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It’s not just the lack of points. It’s also just everything is a hit up or a bomb. They are terrible passing the ball around. When players say “we spend 80% of our time working on defense” I believe them and it’s not good.
Broncos and Souths last year were dynamic and unpredictable with the ball in their hand. Even the Sharks had their moments. Panthers and Storm tonight was dour, but still entertaining.

T-Boon

Coach
This has been the worst round of attack I’ve ever seen. Just zero creativity.
i have decided to not go to the game on Sunday over this as a protest.
The NRL has to step in and take over clubs coaching situations.

Gronk

Staff member
Is this genius or super rugby?

Latest posts