What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Axemen get City Help

spinnerhowland

Juniors
The Jacksonville Axemen are pleased to announce that a partnership with the Jacksonville Economic Development Commission (JEDC) has been approved.
I addition to some funding it now gives the Jacksonville Axemen more firepower to go after international tourists and travel agencies for the visitors for the AMRNL grand final and gives us more credibility to attract touring teams and potential pre season training camps.
See the article at this link

http://www.jaxdailyrecord.com/showstory.php?Story_id=47426

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Excellent mate really excellent.

Have you had any thoughts towards running the game in the states? Seriously without pissing in your pocket you'd could be the difference between existing in the states and making the game work there.

spinnerhowland

Juniors
Thanks for the thought but Dave Niu is doing OK. At times things may seems a little slow but there is a ton going on behind the scenes.
We are lucky to have the support here in Jax that we do and that my business partner and myself have the contacts in the city that we do.
We will however continue to try and get Jacksonville in the international horizon as a great place for Rugby League in the USA and welcome every team or player that wants to visit for tours, camps, etc, etc.