What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby Steps MERRIN.

pixi

Juniors
I really like the way wayne is bringing merrin into the game. There is no big hype about him, which is making him able to do his job. Getting a taster is great for him, to learn from the older boys. Loved the off load last week. What do you guys think about Merrin being named on the bench.

watatank

Coach
Yep this is the way that Bennett should be bringing him through. He may have done well in the 20's but this is a different level. With all the forward support there we don't have to stretch him any more than we need to and all the while he is ironing out the kinks.

woodley_11

Juniors
Perfect. I expected him to come in off the bench and he will progressively become more involved. Will become an integral part of the Dragons pack by next season.

Cagey Mac

Bench
He's obviously rated above Paulo, Greenfield and Thorby who are more hardened and experienced so augurs well for his potential

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Loved the off load last week.

It must have been almost the only off-load attempted by us. I'd guess Bennett would have said 'no monkey business, hold possession, get the job done'. Especially when we went in front.

Fingers crossed the lad continues to gain confidence.

Big Norm