What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backlash Thread*Spoilers*

Misanthrope

Staff member
I actually don't mind them as a team, although they're not exactly ideal opposition for the Hardy Boyz? Haven't seen Raw yet, but has a decision been made to move Matt to Raw permanently? Or will they float around?

Would love to see a unification bout between them and London & Kendrick down the line. Throw in another spotty team and give us some mother-loving TLC.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Unless they want Vince or Shane to be ECW champ. Umaga could win it, feasibly, but I daresay Vince is still high on Lashley.

PARANoIR

Bench
CWBush said:
Would love to see a unification bout between them and London & Kendrick down the line. Throw in another spotty team and give us some mother-loving TLC.

Cue TWGTT. That would be immense.

I think the Hardyz will just float around for a while, and hopefully it will build to a uniforcation match.

Misanthrope

Staff member
London & Kendrick (c) vs. The Hardyz (c) vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team in TLC.

Drools

Stranger

Coach
3 on 1 Handicap Match - ECW Championship
- Bobby Lashley (c) vs. WWE Intercontinental Champion Umaga, Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon.

Talk about f**king boring...

griffo346

First Grade
i belive so

so there must be a host of matches to be announced on monday night raw then
matches so far

WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Edge vs. Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels (Fatal Four Way Match)

ECW World Championship
Bobby Lashley vs. Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon & Umaga (3-on-1 Handicap Match)

World Heavyweight Champion
Undertaker vs. Batista (Last Man Standing Match)

World Tag Team Championship
The Hardys vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch

Women's Championship
Melina vs. Mickie James

US Championship
Chris Benoit v MVP

i am looking for a couple of grudge matches or maybe a few more title matches like wwe tag titles, us title, crusier title

PARANoIR

Bench
Nothing was announced on Raw.

I dare say we'll see something between the New Breed and the Originals on ECW.

You can add Benoit v MVP for the US Title, though.

Latest posts