What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bailey

troy

Juniors
Guys can some body tell me whats going on with Bailey - I know we have heard if we offer him a decent deal that he will stay BUT i hear from a VERY good source that he is very close to signing with those scum bags St George ... Has anyone heard anything solid ie a person from within the club .... Guys i have this feeling that he might leave ... which would suck .. I played golf with him at the golf day this year and he was telling me how much he loves the club and the area so you would think he would stay but i really believe that he thinks the board are wankers ... anyway any thoughts ????

troy

Juniors
well apparently they were going to offer him less the first year and then a great 2nd and 3rd year offer ..... The bloke that told me knows Browny and he reckons 99% done.. Or they could just be stirring me up .. i hope so !

troy

Juniors
well i hope so - r u sure mate ?? when he 1st came to the club i just new he would be good, better in the back row though ..... cheers

Macca

Coach
Where are St.Geo-Illa going to put him?

He won't play for NSW again if he goes there. They won't use him right.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
McSharkie said:
Where are St.Geo-Illa going to put him?
He won't play for NSW again if he goes there. They won't use him right.
I don't know NSW selectors seem very fond of Dragons. How will they afford him, rooster like modelling contracts. ;-)

Foz

Bench
They could put him in the boxing ring and he could fight Shane Webcke. Someone could pay him $100k for the fight.
As a side issue Lance Thompson is fighting soon. He is donating all his money to charity so good on him. Might be too nice a guy to be a Drag queen.

I hope he does go to St Dogs

He wants too much money and his ego is unbelievable now

Illawarra will pay too much money for him, and I will have a new hate target. I'll love the fact that he's gone but I'll be able to spit venom at him anyway.

However if he does sign a new contract and reaffirms his commitment to the Sharks for a good 3 years, I will still be happy.