What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bakuya

PJ

First Grade
He was good enough to replace Simmons last season, and the one before that

NikkiShark

Juniors
He's 19, 20 next year.
and from what I saw in the game on Wednesday night, he is more than capable of replacing Simmons.

Inferno

Coach
Nikki, haven't seen you around here for a while.

Any word on any of the youngsters moving into the top 25? We still have a couple of spots left open for next year I think.

cityshark

Juniors
Bakuya is the way to go and he should have had more NRL games in 08. I dont understand Ricky sometimes , its like he is scared of making changes . Just the opposite of what he said when he took over . The example is Simmo. Think how we could have gone if Bakuya had been there all season ? I love Ricky and the way he has got us moving forward again but he has take the Simmo glasses OFF.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Jason Bakuya vs David Simmons

No brainer really

Then again, I'd have Steve Mavin over Simmons.

CHRIS SANDOW

Juniors
He's 19, 20 next year.
and from what I saw in the game on Wednesday night, he is more than capable of replacing Simmons.

What the hell is Karl McNichol doing, isnt he on 200k a year at the sharks?? Surely he has to grab a centre or wing spot this year.

SadShark

Bench
Richard Simmons for those of you who don't know, was the permed afro, headband, tight singlet, tight Warwick Capper short wearing outrageously effeminate gay fitness guru of the 1980's.

Definately harder, stronger & more tenacious that David Simmons.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
What the hell is Karl McNichol doing, isnt he on 200k a year at the sharks?? Surely he has to grab a centre or wing spot this year.
His deal is incentive based, to get that money he would have to play as a minimum First grade.

So not on that money until he proves himself. Thus far he has not done enough.

shintaro

Juniors
Richard Simmons for those of you who don't know, was the permed afro, headband, tight singlet, tight Warwick Capper short wearing outrageously effeminate gay fitness guru of the 1980's.

Definately harder, stronger & more tenacious that David Simmons.

That's him. What's that tell ya about poor old Davie?

cb4

First Grade
what are the chances of him replacing simmo??
id still think slim to none

Danger

Juniors
I don't think Ricky can be that stupid, there is no way he can keep Simmo there all next season if blokes like Bakuya and Filiga are going good in the lower grades, add Trav Robbo to that list too (im pretty sure he's still with us)... From the little i have seen of them, all 3 are better than Simmo.

Latest posts