What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Balmain side to play Cougars

brook

First Grade
from what i can see we can still make the 8 as long as things go our way but its tricky

I'm pretty sure we're now in 8th spot on 19 points while souths are one above us on 20 (i'm relatively certain they won on the weekend)

they have cronulla on the weekend which they should win so to make the 8 we have to beat both parra and souths (with our current injuries i dunno if we can beat parra) or else hope for an upset that cronulla beat souths this week and then beat souths in the final round

Tigerpete

Juniors
Souths have another 4 players out injured for the rest of the season and the majority of them are key players in Harrison, Rigon, Hookey with the other being, im not sure.....maybe russo??? Anyway thats another 4 players being plucked from PL this week so a sharks upset is possible which really would give the Tigers a chance cuz we'll then play the undermanned souths the following week........so there's hope!!

Bald Tiger

Juniors
Cronulla showed a bit of form when we beat them a few weeks ago. I rekcon we will need them to beat Souths - who surely will be much weakened given the injury toll there. Not optimistic about our chances against Parramatta.
Obst: I saw it but I dont believe it.