What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bangers vs Aussies - 2nd Test

Tom Shines

First Grade
Who would have ever thought that he'd play Tests again, let alone make a ton, LET ALONE make a double-ton.
What a champ.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Warnie gets Ashrafaul, another crap shot from him, he's had a bad series

4 for 189

JJ

Immortal
Twizzle said:
no matter how well we do, you just gotta find somehting negative to say JJ

credit where its due, he's has batted well

you dont hear us carry on like you if Vetori gets a ton

you are sooooooooooo predictible

WTF are you on about... Gillespie's innings is one of the most remarkable I've seen - but he is a genuine tail-ender and I'm pretty sure he's the worst bat ever to get a test 200 (that's not being negative), FFS he's never got a 100 before, which makes it so much more remarkable. Vettori is an all rounder, so there's no comparison.

I believe Gillespie is among an elite group of 3 (with Botham and Wasim) as the only players to take 250+ test wickets and score a test 200 - staggering, or unfathomable as BB said

Mighty Tiger

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Who cares, I just want to see us bat. I couldn't care less about the Bangladesh batting! 300 for Diz, tons to Gilly and Warne and Lee! But Ponting had to screw that up and put the boring Bangers in! I am trying to not fall asleep at the moment!

Don't you want Australia to win?

Pointing is dammed if he does and dammed if he doesn't, some people can never be pleased!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Colonel said:
Rafique had a bit of a go at the end - six sixes and three of one Warne over.

he's good to watch this guy, always had a go

he should be one of thier better performers in the ODI series

and as for Ashrafaul, they must be so dissapointed in his recent form, would surprise me if he got dropped.

Rajin Sali has been thier best batsman imo, very open stance, but looks good at the point of contact with the ball, plays very straight.