What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banner request

dogslife

Coach
Hey Az or anyone more talented at photoshopping than me (everyone). If you get a chance would you mind working on a banner for me sig featuring Bulldogs prop James Graham using this photo

resizer.aspx

I'd also like the words "The British Bulldog" and the Dogs logo on their too if it would fit. And if it's possible could the background just be the Union Jack. Cheers guys

azsportza

Live Update Team
Hey Az or anyone more talented at photoshopping than me (everyone). If you get a chance would you mind working on a banner for me sig featuring Bulldogs prop James Graham using this photo

resizer.aspx

I'd also like the words "The British Bulldog" and the Dogs logo on their too if it would fit. And if it's possible could the background just be the Union Jack. Cheers guys

I will get onto it for you. #opensphotoshop

dogslife

Coach
I like it Az, only thing I'd ask to have changed would be to add the word "THE" in blue on top of British Bulldog, and the dark shading that runs through the middle (leave it in there if it looks shit without it)

Cheers mate other than that love it

azsportza

Live Update Team
I like it Az, only thing I'd ask to have changed would be to add the word "THE" in blue on top of British Bulldog, and the dark shading that runs through the middle (leave it in there if it looks shit without it)

Cheers mate other than that love it

How is this?

BritishBulldogJamesGrahamNew.jpg