What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barcelona FC Ventila el Hilo

weasel

First Grade
Oh, I know Marca has a tendency to lose itself in pro-Madrid vitriol, but it is my spanish language football site of preference, I'm not really a fan of AS, Don Balon is so-so.

Dragooner

Bench
Marca reckon Roman is in talks with Torres after Chelsea lodged a 40 million pound bid on him!!!! :lol:

Dragooner

Bench
If I was leading Barca this is what I'd do. I would pretty much have a dead set cleanout. You can tell that numerous players are clearly NOT commited to the club, good or bad, you should kick them out quick smart. E.g. Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Deco, Marquez. You can tell some players put there heart and soul into the club. I'm talking Messi, Bojan, Iniesta, Puyol. The one that aren't commited should just go...plain and simple..GO!

weasel

First Grade
It would be sad, but I think one of him or Henry will have to leave, and Eto'o's attitude has been fluctuating for a while, and they're gonna make more money selling him than Henry. Also, it would be handy to have Henry stay, if only for the fact that his maturity and experience will be valuable for the younger core of the team. Also, I'd imagine the guy would still love to prove himself in La Liga, if he gets another chance in a more stable Barca next season he could start performing.

Ridders

Coach
the Barca defense needs strengthening. Puyol's looked sadly out of form this season, Marquez has been a non factor, Milito's been solid but not as good as i thought and Thuram is like what, 35-36.

Abz

Juniors
Henry scored the most goals for Barca this season. 18 goals with 1 game in hand.

Dragooner

Bench
Eto'o in my eyes has to go. Just watchin those two legs against Manchester Utd it looked almost as if he was playing to be substituted, just like after 5 minutes he couldn't care and wanted to be on the bench earning a big fat pay check for minimal effort. For that reason he has to go. He used to lve and breathe Barcelona, now he just doesn't care.

probably chelsea. wouldve def been chelsea had his former manager jose still been there.

im not upset with this trade i was never a big deco fan as i hate his diving tactics.

Abz

Juniors
Talk about going out on a high :) 5-3. Our defence was poor, but how good was Santos? Hat trick for him. See you later in the year Barca for the 2008-09 season ;-)

scorexw9.jpg

Dragooner

Bench
You'se will be happy with that Dos Santos hat-trick...almost certain to land at Chelsea now...and his price tag will have just fired up a couple mil.

How can you let him go...Bojan, Messi and Dos Santos would be absolutely AMAZING!

despite today, i think hes a little overrated.

that comment will probably come back to bite me on the ass but oh well, i stand by it.

Latest posts