What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett announcement tommorrow (Wednesday) 10:30am

Anonymous

Juniors
Tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10:30am there will be a press conference at St George Leagues.
In attendance will be Trent Barrett, Nathan Brown, Peter Doust and Chairman Warren Lockwood.

No prizes for guessing... it looks like the speculation is over.

Stagger eel

Staff member
It's fantastic news for St George and rugby league in general and 1 less signing for the "Vulchures" :D

Acka

Coach
But the bad news is that I have heard Thommo is taking a break from the Dragons indefinatley to sort out some personal problems :(

Criswell

Juniors
Being seroious, you guys really need to offload some of these termial cripples. Trent is a good player, but he's becoming more an icon than a true asset.

Roosterphin

Juniors
Show me any evidence the Roosters were interested in Barrett and I will accept all the "vulture" comments. If not SHUT IT!!!!

Anonymous

Juniors
Now now Phinny... everyone is entitled to view on the issue. From what I've seen, you've had a pretty good run with the gab.
Ask your mate Cogburn where the evidence is... :lol:

Roosterphin

Juniors
Willow said:
Now now Phinny... everyone is entitled to view on the issue. From what I've seen, you've had a pretty good run with the gab.
Ask your mate Cogburn where the evidence is... :lol:

He was winding you up purely because he knew that everyone would think the Roosters would want him.

Evidence......or shut it!! Thats the funny thing about attacks on the Roosters...nearly all ofit is unsubstantiated

Anonymous

Juniors
Roosterphin said:
Evidence......or shut it!!
Make me. :lol:

Roosterphin said:
Thats the funny thing about attacks on the Roosters...nearly all ofit is unsubstantiated
Yeah I think its pretty funny as well.
But thats right, its all about the Roosters. :roll:

Roosterphin

Juniors
Willow said:
Roosterphin said:

Roosterphin said:
Thats the funny thing about attacks on the Roosters...nearly all ofit is unsubstantiated

Well it seems to be all that anyone can talk about :roll:

Roosterphin said:
Willow said:
Roosterphin said:

Roosterphin said:

Well it seems to be all that anyone can talk about :roll:

They love us. they just have a funny way of showing it. Fibro man resorted to poetry for us. Showing his romantic side. :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Southern Rooster is right, we loves you all.

btw Phinny, its not all 'we' can talk about... thats just your egocentricity working overtime.

Anonymous

Juniors
Barrett re-signs to 2008
Written by: Matt Starkey
www.leagueunlimited.com

St George-Illawarra five-eighth and captain Trent Barrett has put pen to paper with the club until the end of 2008, diffusing speculation about his future and allowing him to focus on the up-coming 2004 NRL Season.

Barrett's contract was due to expire at the end of this year, and there had been intense speculation that he would join National Rugby League rivals the Roosters. There was speculation that Roosters boss Nick Politis was very keen to get Barrett on the books at Bondi.

However, Barrett says the decision to make a long-term commitment to the Dragons was easy. The contract, which will see him continue at the Dragons until the age of 31, and may well be the last contract he signs.

Jimbo

Immortal
We'll be looking forward to him breaking his foot again next April

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
All you Rooster fans can feck off. Don't deny that your club coveted him as a replacement for Panfer Boy Fittler. You know it makes sense!!

I've never been the greatest Barrett fan but now that he's committed to Saints for the next 4 or so years, hopefully some of the commitment to the Sky Blue that he shows each year will also be shown in the Red Vee.

Jimbo, shame on you for wishing injury on another person. I haven't done that since Craig Greenhill played for your lot...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Roosterphin said:
Show me any evidence the Roosters were interested in Barrett and I will accept all the "vulture" comments. If not SHUT IT!!!!

For a start 1 of your moronic boyfriends out at Bondi way [cogburn] admited seeing him at Easts leagues club with your coach and football manager! so stick that in your pipe and somke it ....RORTER!!