What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barry? Where are YOU??

fizman

Bench
Been the President for over 10 years. The club is in diabolical trouble and what have we heard from Barry??

I feel sorry for Zappia, he is the bloke copping all the flak from a Board that has screwed us over.

To the development: Nothing of substance has happened - it's just election time.

Where are you Barry?? What do you have to say??

SirShire

First Grade
I'll bet you a tenner he is sitting in the Steve Rogers lounge right now, knocking back a schooner with anyone who'll listen to him. Like most nights.

spider

Coach
we should compose a forummers ticket for the next election

first the board - then the world...

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
There is a certain guy on here who should run, or at least supply his many varied skills in exchange for some beer. But he's too scared !!!

Sam kekovic would be a good appointment too our board as well.

Quigs

Immortal
Seriously, up here nothing has been mentioned on the radio or TV. Of which I am very surprised as by all accounts it sounds like a real sh!tfight.

But for the life of me I can't understand why our head honcho is not out and about swinging lefts and rights all over the place and fighting for our very survival.

Farkkkkkkkk isn't "our Bazz" the boss of the NRL or something. Does not the big sh!t have a position of power.

He should be hoarse from shouting our case for survival.

But ....... yeahhhhhh we all know. Grease the pole you blokes out back.... its the sharks remember.

Nice guys finish where ?????

And while I am at it .... farkkkkkkk all the christians too

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Surely

Post Whore

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Thats a great idea quigs, a lion feeding night every alternate saturday, if that don't bring em nothing will.

Plus we'll find out how fast simmo really is.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Been the President for over 10 years. The club is in diabolical trouble and what have we heard from Barry??

I feel sorry for Zappia, he is the bloke copping all the flak from a Board that has screwed us over.

To the development: Nothing of substance has happened - it's just election time.

Where are you Barry?? What do you have to say??
My name is Barry. Super league took 10 years to find justice.

Cronulla is the shame of rubgy league.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Seriously, up here nothing has been mentioned on the radio or TV. Of which I am very surprised as by all accounts it sounds like a real sh!tfight.

But for the life of me I can't understand why our head honcho is not out and about swinging lefts and rights all over the place and fighting for our very survival.

Farkkkkkkkk isn't "our Bazz" the boss of the NRL or something. Does not the big sh!t have a position of power.

He should be hoarse from shouting our case for survival.

But ....... yeahhhhhh we all know. Grease the pole you blokes out back.... its the sharks remember.

Nice guys finish where ?????

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs
Nice?

You screwed over every Sydney team bar Penrith and the Berries.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour loser.

PJ

First Grade
But for the life of me I can't understand why our head honcho is not out and about swinging lefts and rights all over the place and fighting for our very survival

Quigs Barry would have his head all over it if it was good news, and is nowhere to be seen when it is bad.

newman

First Grade
I spoke to Barry yesterday with these very concerns. He is a man feeling the pressure, no doubt about that.

Weaponhead

Coach
I spoke to Barry yesterday with these very concerns. He is a man feeling the pressure, no doubt about that.

Hopefully that pressure is turned into some productive action. He has had 10 years to make an impact. He better have a bloody big rabbit sitting under his hat to get us out of this mess