What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Batman Mafia: Until the end II

Gas Panic!

First Grade
Well done D10 very enjoyable.

Apey MOTM for mine, top game. Glad I could at least frustrate you lot before I derped and got mod-killed.

whall15

Coach
Dragon2010 said:
You are;
Solomon Grundy- Enemy of Gotham aligned re-animated angry corpse.

Solomon Grundy is a zombie supervillain who has clashed with many heroes over the years, including Green Lantern, Superman ,Batman, the Justice Society of America and the Justice League of America.

Abilities:

Return to the Grave (Special): Should you be a night target, you take your victim to the grave with you. Should you be lynched during the day, the person who casted the final vote is lynched at your expense and your survive.

Back to life (Special): Each night after you’re death (Should you be a night target). You have a 1/3 chance to automatically resurrect from the dead. Should this occur. Your “Return to the Grave” ability is active where you take your target with you- you are now vulnerable to lynches.

YOU HAVE NO ACTION TO PM.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the “Enemy’s of Gotham” are eliminated and at least one of the “Enemy’s of Gotham” remain alive.

First Grade
All I wanted was Gotham to keep trying to kill me and wasting a kill, but it only happened twice. Who was the first one that tried to kill me for no reason whatsoever? And Whall sorry mate I used my one kill to kill you I was happy when you turned up town and came back to life though.

Smiley

Bench
All I wanted was Gotham to keep trying to kill me and wasting a kill, but it only happened twice. Who was the first one that tried to kill me for no reason whatsoever? And Whall sorry mate I used my one kill to kill you I was happy when you turned up town and came back to life though.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/a43kowi2ncI[/youtube]

Dragon2010

First Grade
What would have happened if I got lynched? Would it have been a cool power?

You'd have gained the deciding voters power/identity as well as one of five random abilities which was decided by RNG but had the potential to be:
  • Auto-Lynch power
  • 3 power voting
  • Once off kill powers
  • Roleblock or protect (Depending on other alive players)
  • Nothing (Dunce, neutral)

The beauty of your role was, should a mafia have been the deciding vote you'd join the mafia faction at their expense. If Dutchy or 9701 was the deciding voters there would have been two Ra's (World One and Detective) or two Batmans (Bruce and Jean Paul Volley).

Ozzy

First Grade
Just catching up on the thread. Congrats to town. This was the PM I received:

Dragon2010 said:
You are;
Selina Kyle A.K.A Catwoman- Independently aligned smoking hot jewel thief.

Selina took to thievery to survive... but determined to do it in style, she learned martial arts and trained extensively to perfect her skills in cat burglary. Her criminal activities are often tempered by a reluctant altruism, making her an inconstant villain and occasional ally to Batman.

Abilities:

Heist (Night Action): Each night, you can choose to steal or not. Their effects are as below:

- Steal: You steal from a random character (RND decided) and gain their action. This can be banked and stored for later. However, each ability you steal is only singular use.
- Rested: You don’t steal and hide for the night as Selina Kyle. All attacks against you have a chance to fail. Also, you will find out the identity of your attacker.

Win Condition: You win if you can last to the close of game. Regardless of other’s win conditions. Yours is a trump. Additionally, to win you must have stolen at least 3 nights and rested at least 1. You place runner-up if you live to end game but don’t satisfy the “abilities” section.

Smiley

Bench
Dragon can you explain what happened when I targeted Bazzi.

I sent my PM to kill Bazzi and almost straight after he was asking for protection.

Did his role involve him being told when targeted and by who?

Dragon2010

First Grade
Bazzi had a weaker ability of CobyDelaney's. Bazzi would find out he's marked for a kill but he would still die and he did not know who his attacker was.

Latest posts