What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2 online demo

tokerShark

Juniors
Battlefield bad company 2 online multiplayer demo is avaliable now on xbox live for download 1.3g(not sure about ps3).the demo runs until 25th feb.

Cant wait for this game, but ive always preferred the battlefield games over COD games to go to war online.

Last edited:

Carnifex

Juniors
FML. Over did the broadband this year...dont get it back till the 4th feb!!! f**k...been waiting for this game for so long.

simostorm

Bench
ya.. i was a big fan of the first Bad Company..
online play blows COD outta the water...
CoD oline seems to be full of dumb 13 yo kids..

Cupid Stunt

Demo has been loads of fun so far. It has been nothing but great connections as well unlike COD. As was predicted I honestly think the death bells are begining to toll for COD. It has that same look as when Skate came out & the TH franchise ignored it.

TroopyF

Juniors
I always preferred BF over C.O.D,didn't even bother buyin Modern Borefare2 after that lame World at War effort.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Funnily enough the company behind COD seems to be falling apart somewhat at the moment. Activision have sacked the two top guys there, the two top guys are now suing for unpaid royalites. It's getting very messy.

As for BFBC2, got it today love it and while some will say the single player side of things isn't so great I personally loved the first one and am expecting an improvement for the second one.

simostorm

Bench
got teh game yesty.. played only about 10 mins last night of the campaign..
was pretty freakin wicked.. lookin forward to soem multiplayer today

legend

Coach
Are u guys serious? Bad Company sucked in comparison to COD4 and World at War was made by a different developer but MW2 leaves all in its wake. Infinity Ward mad COD4 and MW2 while Treyarch did WAW.

As hard as I tried I could never get into Battlefield online. It lacked the intensity of COD4 and MW2.

bulldog

Bench
On PC anyway, MW2 multiplayer has nothing on Bad Company 2 IMO, most fun I've had online since TF2.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Are u guys serious? Bad Company sucked in comparison to COD4 and World at War was made by a different developer but MW2 leaves all in its wake. Infinity Ward mad COD4 and MW2 while Treyarch did WAW.

As hard as I tried I could never get into Battlefield online. It lacked the intensity of COD4 and MW2.

100% agree. played bc1 for 10 minutes because i got pissed off at just dieing out of no-where. no kill cam is sh*t. the vehicles suck and it looks cheap. the campaign is better then mw2 because its longer but multiplayeris totally gay.

simostorm

Bench
Battlefield takes a good while to get into it..
even myself.. after playing the first one.. coming into the 2nd
on Multiplayer i was gettin smashed quickly..
Im afraid you gotta give it some time..
i got it down pat nicely now tho.. fun fun..
IMO it blows away COD4 and MW2 by a country mile..

Y2Eel

First Grade
100% agree. played bc1 for 10 minutes because i got pissed off at just dieing out of no-where. no kill cam is sh*t. the vehicles suck and it looks cheap. the campaign is better then mw2 because its longer but multiplayeris totally gay.

Thats because your probably bad at multi player online gaming to be honest...

Y2Eel

First Grade

Cod 4 is the same as Mw2 nothing is different you just paid 90 bucks for map upgrades...

On the PC Bc2 is awesome Multiplayer is epic and dont talk about intensity campaign gameplay is great for it especially when the tickets are at 1-1 sooooo close

Carnifex

Juniors
i thought the bc2 multiplayer demo ripped on Mw2 ...i can only imagne the full version will be awesome-ness. but have to wait till the 11th now!!!

Gengis Khan

Juniors
On PC anyway, MW2 multiplayer has nothing on Bad Company 2 IMO, most fun I've had online since TF2.

Two words..

DEDICATED SERVERS!

I got the full version a couple of days ago, its alot of fun online but I play on hardcore servers only.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Thats because your probably bad at multi player online gaming to be honest...

Maybe....I don't know, the only people I have to compare with are my mates who i'm one of the best at with COD MW2. All I know is that I reackon BC1 sucks balls. Not to my likeing at all.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Maybe....I don't know, the only people I have to compare with are my mates who i'm one of the best at with COD MW2. All I know is that I reackon BC1 sucks balls. Not to my likeing at all.

Being good at MW2 really means nothing when it comes to battlefield beyond the fact they are first person shooters they are completely different.

bulldog

Bench
Two words..

DEDICATED SERVERS!

I got the full version a couple of days ago, its alot of fun online but I play on hardcore servers only.

Yeah, even though the server browser is rubbish it's good to be able to get a game on a low ping, fairly full server every time.

Hardcore mode rocks, I seem to go better too.

Latest posts