What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bay 66 Farewell my friends

Clarkieel

Juniors
I got a call from the season ticket office today to be told the bay I have sat in for ten years now is no longer available for me to sit in as they have removed the front row. I have to move two bays across and will no longer be in my beloved bay 66. I am extermely peeved off as this has been my home at Parra stadium for so long no!!

bildo

Juniors
I got a call from the season ticket office today to be told the bay I have sat in for ten years now is no longer available for me to sit in as they have removed the front row. I have to move two bays across and will no longer be in my beloved bay 66. I am extermely peeved off as this has been my home at Parra stadium for so long no!!

Thanks for choosing this forum to vent. Good onya.

BD5733

Juniors
They should have offered these new season tix to you at some sort of discounted rate. 2 bays across isn't really that close to where you would have been, is it really that packed in in these bays?

Gronk

Staff member
Feeling for ya Leas. Gotta say we enquired about making a few changes this year and they were less than helpful. Considering we are season ticket holders 25th year in 2011, we got the impression that their care factor was zero.

shrug.gif

Clarkieel

Juniors
sorry they gave us half price so thats the only reason we decided to keep gettig a season ticket they said bay 66 is sold out for season tickets and its cause they have removed the front row

Clarkieel

Juniors
I think Gronk they are just so desperate to get more members that they are not looking after the old ones

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think it would be a good idea to vent your feeling to the Eels Office.

Did you say "old ones"?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yes he is, he would rather sit in that seat and pay full price if he had the choice. Clearly.

When were you told about the changes Clarkieel?

she...

maybe, the emotional attachment is a far greater importance to Clarkie than the cost..

I don't think she'll lose a great deal of sleap over it but i can understand her not jumping for joy...

I love sitting in the front row - so that the touchies dont forget where I am sitting.:lol:

Nothing better than giving the show ponies my 2 cents worth when we are getting beaten - it helps with the pain..... :D

Clarkieel

Juniors
Yes I am indeed a lady and I love sitting in the front row, as I said the discount means we will still get the tickets and we only found out today when I was rung by someone at the office. I will definately not lose sleep over it as there is more devastating things happening in the world but I can still vent

Maroubra Eel

Coach
sorry they gave us half price so thats the only reason we decided to keep gettig a season ticket they said bay 66 is sold out for season tickets and its cause they have removed the front row

Half price for every year? Or just for this year and then you are stuck with crappy seats until something better becomes available?

Nikki

Coach
Thats ridiculous Clarkie! I'd be whinging too, your season ticket is like your community. You get to know those around you. Ive been hearing a few problems from the Eels Office today. So things obviously havent changed in 2011.

My question is, WHY have they removed a row of seats?

Clarkieel

Juniors
They said the stadium removed it for advertising but I am reallynot happy we r in bay 64 now :-( Gone from 50m line to about 25m

Clarkieel

Juniors
Half price for every year? Or just for this year and then you are stuck with crappy seats until something better becomes available?

only one year half price and crappy seats prob forever as we have four tickets and hard to get four free seats