What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBL 2016/17 (Dec 16 - Jan 28)

undertaker

Coach
Although media interest will pick up after Christmas, I had absolutely no idea the opening game was on tonight until only a couple of hours ago. There's been very little promotion for this tournament so far.

undertaker

Coach
1/64 after the powerplay.

Unless the Sixers take a plethora of wickets to slow down the run rate, I don't see how they'll chase down the Thunder.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
lol @ Joe Ploddie, how he played test cricket is anybody's guess.

The best spinner in the country bowling well again.

chigurh

lol @ Joe Ploddie, how he played test cricket is anybody's guess.

The best spinner in the country bowling well again.

That Victorian spinner in Sri Lanka and then Mennie. How do people that are paid to identify cricketers get this soooo wrong.

Bazal

Post Whore
That Victorian spinner in Sri Lanka and then Mennie. How do people that are paid to identify cricketers get this soooo wrong.

At least Mennie was the leading Shield wicket taker last season, so there was obviously some kind of rationale behind it. I'm not sure Jon Holland has ever done a single thing of note on a cricket field....