What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBL 2016/17 (Dec 16 - Jan 28)

Tweed Titan

Bench
Are you geniused? They needed 6 an over when Hughes got out trying to hit a six....less than 7 an over when Henriques did the same....would have needed, what, 5 off the last with two reasonable batsmen there if Abbott just took a single?
Again I never said anything about hitting when we had 5 overs still to go when Henriques and Hughes got out.

Stop cherry picking to suit yourself. I only advocated big hitting on the last ball of the second last over when it was obvious they weren't going to be bowled out and Botha would have got the strike next over regardless of what happened in that delivery.

Bazal

Post Whore
Again I never said anything about hitting when we had 5 overs still to go when Henriques and Hughes got out.

Stop cherry picking to suit yourself. I only advocated big hitting on the last ball of the second last over when it was obvious they weren't going to be bowled out and Botha would have got the strike next over regardless of what happened in that delivery.

And you're still wrong, because a single off that ball that Abbott plonked down a fielders throat and the Sixers probably win, instead of having Botha obviously not trusting Dwarshius. Just stop spouting rubbish and enjoy the super over.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'd have bowled Bird, Abbott can go for plenty and has struggled with pressure overs in the past....hope he can do it though

Tweed Titan

Bench
And you're still wrong, because a single off that ball that Abbott plonked down a fielders throat and the Sixers probably win, instead of having Botha obviously not trusting Dwarshius. Just stop spouting rubbish and enjoy the super over.
I am enjoying the over don't worry :wink: