What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be Strong

To all you Sharks fans out there, be there and stay loyal to your club.

The news is not great today but true fans stay fat through thick and thin.

Been through it with Storm but it will make your club stronger.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Thanks kia ora. I agree that we'll come out of this stronger. Got to look at it as an opportunity to improve.

Always had a soft spot for Cronulla...in tough times you have to get behind your club.

You may feel gutted now but I wore my colours with pride on the day that Storm got done and I copped it but I knew that it was the right thing to do...

carcharias

Immortal
No offence but I wish I knew your pain of winning 3 GF's in under 15 yrs.

Thanks all the same .

Juju

Juniors
man... really feeling for all you supporters tonite. Sad day for all rugby league supporters.
Hang tough - and I hope it works out for the Sharks.

Ta guys, tough times but all of this is pretty well water off a ducks back for all of us long suffering sharkies supporters.

CrazyTiger

Juniors
To all you Sharks fans out there, be there and stay loyal to your club.

The news is not great today but true fans stay fat through thick and thin.

Been through it with Storm but it will make your club stronger.

Yes. The Melbourne Storm is a credit to rugby league. The only club to have ever been stripped of premierships. You then won a comp off the back of an illegally assembled team.

Your team is scum. Take a good hard look in the mirror. Melbourne makes Cronulla look classy. Mind you, you live off hand outs like Cronulla.

Last edited:
Yes. The Melbourne Storm is a credit to rugby league. The only club to have ever been stripped of premierships. You then won a comp off the back of an illegally assembled team.

Your team is scum. Take a good hard look in the mirror.

Seriously mate, feck off will ya. People are offering sincere thought and your mindless crap is pearcing me ooff.

Anytime you want to get together for a little discussion you just let me know.

Merged feck.

rnb11

Juniors
Ive always had a liking to the Sharks since I get what they've been through for years being a Knights fan myself, being the 2 poorest clubs forever, constantly struggling, little recent success etc. I think a bit of a feud developed when the whole Tinkler/Snowden thing happened and there was alot of nastiness said but still a club like Cronulla don't deserve to get knocked down after finally being able to stand proud again and now it's looking like the Knights are next it's another thing we can relate together to if it happens. Lets support eachother as fans and stay loyal to those who are innocent and are doing the right thing. Good luck over the coming weeks.

Your team is scum. Take a good hard look in the mirror. Melbourne makes Cronulla look classy. Mind you, you live off hand outs like Cronulla.

Lol...keep posting dribble buddy. It will enhance your reputation...

Lol...keep posting dribble buddy. It will enhance your reputation...

It can't get any worse. He is a scumbag and I suspect a very lonely, depressed greeny with a series of run in with the cops. Should be locked up but with a straight jacket.

Biggest dick on these forums and that is saying something

It can't get any worse. He is a scumbag and I suspect a very lonely, depressed greeny with a series of run in with the cops. Should be locked up but with a straight jacket.

Biggest dick on these forums and that is saying something

There is always one...does not faze me or anyone really.

Didgi

Stay strong Sharkies fans, drug cheating thundermerkins come and go but fans are what makes the club.