What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau knows back row?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Tigers winger Beau Ryan and new centre Joel Reddy could be set to spend time in the back row next season as part of Sheens' plans.
Ryan, who has played at fullback, centre and wing for the Tigers, may be able to add lock to the list of positions he has played if the pre-season campaign goes according to plan.
Sheens said Ryan showed merit playing in the No.13 position during brief stints in the forward pack last season and is considering giving the 26-year-old more time in that position this pre-season.

LINK at the bottom of the story.

Think he will need a few more kilos.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol, Another Sheens brainwave.

After years of having a forward pack that gets belted around by bigger packs, he's decided to remedy it by making our pack even lighter and less powerful.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well Heighton still has the imprint of Tony Williams hand on his chest. Beau will stop him!

aqua_duck

Coach
Backrowers a dime a dozen these days what's the point if try to convert a small (and slow) winger into a backrower?

dumpy

Juniors
How could Coach Sheens possible contemplate another bewildering decision to add to an already impressive list of dysfunctional decision. Coach Sheens must give up what he is smoking or change dealers. It is time for coach Sheens to hang up his walking stick and let his seeing eye dog choose team.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Why do I see Fitzhenry doughnuts in Beau's future.

It must be Sheens preparing SuperSub Beau, can fill in, in the backs and can play backrow if needed.

Beau will be in the 17 F O R E V E R.

Fordy20

Juniors
Sheens has a real quandary in figuring out how to field a serious football team whilst accommodating each of Benji's mates with a first grade spot.

Juniors
I think I got it. Beau rhymes with back row. There simply is no other explanation as to why he will play there.

That has to be it.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I'm sure some of the forwards around the NRL are looking forward to smashing and running over the top of him.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Sheens has a real quandary in figuring out how to field a serious football team whilst accommodating each of Benji's mates with a first grade spot.

hahahahahahaaa yeah pretty much

i pissed myself laughing but then after i picked myself up off the floor started to cry cause i realised it was true

Wests Tigers....THE SUPER BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Beau is a capable enough winger (he's not brilliant, but good enough).

He should be left there.

Why doesn't sheens think about turning Utai into a back rower, still a mad idea but not as insane as Beau

macnaz

Staff member
I prefer Keeeeefy on the wing tbh.

He may as well be on the wing, he'd be as quick as Utard and be useful for running the ball like a forward and nothing else.... Hmmm he is taller so he may even difuse a highball or 2. :)

Last edited: