What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Because there are perverts here

Frenzy.

Immortal
Here ya go. Jacqui.

JacquiMermaid.jpg

beekershark

Bench
Now THAT's impressive, we are even going to great lengths of authenticity by signing mermaids with noses the shape of Shark Fins ! Excellent stuff !!!

:)

beekershark

Bench
She needs a good feed too ! Geezuz, the after effects of closing King Wan are still being seen at shark park !

McLovin

Staff member
Weird position. She looks like she has a gut hanging over those shorts...

Go Nulla

Bench
The landing strip for my Concorde looks OK too. What do they say about you should never look at the mantle piece when your stoking the fire.

fatshark

Bench
NAME: Jacqui
CLUB: Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Song that always makes you dance?
“Pump It” by the Black Eyed Peas.

Favourite childhood memory?
Sitting in the washing basket while mum hung out the clothes.

Who/what inspires you?
People working hard to succeed in what they love doing. It makes me want to work harder.

Do you have a routine before a game?
I have a certain routine before every game – kind of obsessive-compulsive! Everything has to be in order, done to perfection. And I have to drop my pom-poms on the ground twice before we walk onto the field – weird, I know!

Skydiving or SCUBA diving?
Skydiving – Mermaids don’t need to go SCUBA diving!

Most exciting/thrilling thing you’ve done?
Jumping on stage at Randwick races and busting out on stage with the band. Going in a bug eating contest, I ate 38 bugs in 15 seconds – the bug eating contest isn’t true at all, but it sounds pretty exciting!

Best asset on a male?
Eyes! Eyes tell the story!

Favourite meal?
Yum cha – a weekly ritual.

It’s a cold winter Saturday night, and you’re not out on the football field, what are you doing?
Sitting on the lounge, eating hot soup, loving that I’m not freezing in next-to-no-clothes outside… or out partying hard.

Home-cooked dinner, takeaway or restaurant?
Home-cooked for sure!

Person you’d like to meet?
Nicole Richie (she’s my all time favourite style queen).

Favourite band/singer?
Sublime, Slayer, Kingtide, Misfits and Gwen Stefani.

shes into Slayer-yeah right.

Thomo.

First Grade
seen better;-)

slayer??? and sublime???? talk about f*ckin extremes!

who is she trying to impress?:eek:

fatshark

Bench
Maybe they could do a dance to "Angel of Death" or run on to the start of South of heaven---join us, played backwards-lol

Latest posts