What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beetroot gives it to gordy.

Kiwi

First Grade
millersnose said:
agree with kiwi

gordy is no shrinking violet

and he was entitled to throw hodgson over the sideline

however it seems to me he wasnt keen to take beattie on

I dunno about that.

Gordie was quoted as saying " headbutt me again and i'll bash you " to beattie on the field and also when asking the ref to do something about the beattie he said " If I punch him you'll penalise me ". Gordie didn't want to cost the Broncos the match.

I hoestly think had it been in the first half and not in the 70 something minute, Gordie would have dead set used Beattie to polish his knuckles immediately.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
hhmmm I love a good heavy weight.
Gordy is a good street fighter. holds them with the left while the thrashing right unleashes.
Beatts to move in tight & repeatedly headbutt Tallis until he lets go with the left & step back.

Then its toe to toe & game on.

I would be a bit concerned of that happening if I was Gordies neck.

millersnose

Post Whore
oh there was a dust up between stevens and one of the broncs and when others wandered in beattie shoved gordy - gordy would normally retaliate but didnt

maybe gordy could drop beattie

but beattie is capable of taking one on the chin and quite capable of dropping other players

i think gordy acted wisely

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
27 shots to the head in 25 seconds, before he decided to take seat?

Iron Mike would have gone perfectly in our front row.

Latest posts