What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Before some genius floats this

R-15-3

Bench
We need a 3+ year deal on a half to build a team. If that players unavailable next year u go a rookie to throw the dice, they fail you go to market next year. They thrive and there’s a piece of the puzzle. You don’t take a mature half for 1 season no point especially when we won’t be a top 4 team next year then u need to swap again the year after.

Frenzy.

Immortal
We need a 3+ year deal on a half to build a team. If that players unavailable next year u go a rookie to throw the dice, they fail you go to market next year. They thrive and there’s a piece of the puzzle. You don’t take a mature half for 1 season no point especially when we won’t be a top 4 team next year then u need to swap again the year after.

Same thing isn't it? EIther way go to market next year.

R-15-3

Bench
I suppose so. Do we have a good enough rookie?
Who knows. Not saying I want a rookie as our recruiting priority but if we can’t get someone worthy enough to be a top half I’d rather wait it out and take the risk of a rookie for a year over signing a short term ageing half

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well, it's not urgent anyway. Only to most fans who really just want to know.

Fitzshark has already intimated that he will look at existing playmakers adter missing Reynolds.

I think either one of SJ or Moyza will be retained and the other half will come from "the pool". Tracey, Trindall, Metcalf, Jack A Williams.

Latest posts