What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Believers

bluefox68

Staff member
I actually think Morris got the team exactly right tonight.

As much as I’d like an upgrade on Feki, Katoa is no better (at the moment).

Interestingly, Xerri reckons he prefers right centre!

Dugan IS okay on the wing.

Uele was better...

As I’ve stated elsewhere, Sorensen needs to play out his contract with the Jets...

Card Shark

Immortal
Oh to be a knights, warriors, tigers, titans, raiders, panthers, eagles, bulldogs & broncos supporter...when things have been lean as f**k!

Frenzy.

Immortal
I’m the same.

Haven’t got any ligature marks or slash marks and haven’t disemboweled Tickle Me Elmo to stock up on fluff.

Well, there’s one difference. Have largely avoided the game day thread for 2 weeks. It has become infuriating in there with all the over reacting and blood letting. The blade sharpening and noose making even starts many hours before kick off.

Card Shark

Immortal
Roosters towelling up the Storm.

20 Nil & 10 before halftime.

Maybe our form wasn’t so bad last week!!

bluefox68

Staff member
I’m the same.

Haven’t got any ligature marks or slash marks and haven’t disemboweled Tickle Me Elmo to stock up on fluff.

Well, there’s one difference. Have largely avoided the game day thread for 2 weeks. It has become infuriating in there with all the over reacting and blood letting. The blade sharpening and noose making even starts many hours before kick off.
Agreed.
I don’t look at the game day thread, I prefer to let the game unfold.

bluefox68

Staff member
Great game.

Great to see Smith and Storm lose.

However, I really hope these two teams don’t make the GF...