What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy pencils in win over Sharks Monday week.

Their loss to the Roosters probably came at a bad time for the Sharks.
They'll be fired up after losing, and probably play back to their best, which I don't think the Sharks can match.

sharkmadgeof

Juniors
there hopefully will be doubt in the storm mind and I think we can whether the storm.

Gotta win today first god damn it though

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
Well if that is true then it may be in our favour to take us lightly but as Sheros said their loss to the rooters will sting and might boost their will to win. We shall see, but I aint holding my breath or putting any money on us.

Inferno

Coach
I expect to hear the usual "we aren't going to take any team lightly" crap from the Bellamy in the media.

Then the Melbourne players will pay no attention think all they need to do is turn up to win and get their asses kicked in the first half to be down by 8 - 12. Bellamy fires a rocket up their ass and they fall over the line with try giving them the lead with 10 to go.

Watch it happen.