What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellyache?

S.R.

Juniors
If he or anyone from the Storm are found to be guilty of this cheating, they will be banned from the NRL for a long time. If the Storm sack him, he's not coaching anywhere.

Turns out he's not that good a coach afterall.

Silly statement.

Some of their elite players were getting "top ups" on their contracts and then you come to the conclusion he wasn't a talented coach.

What the Mexicans did is disgraceful.

They cheated, lied, rorted as well as getting what many have said was an unfair leg up from News Limited.

But he can certainly pick talent and mold it all into a brilliant playing style.

Do you think Ricky Stuart would've got the same results down there with the same circumstances.

No bloody way.

He's about as modern a coach as a Model T Ford is to automobile industry.

webShark

Bellamy's success was founded on retention of star Players and great recruitment. We have neither, so he would be no good for us.

Can you imagine anyone being interested in playing under a coach who cheated (if that is the case) for a dud club (which is the case).

Stuff

Juniors
If Bellamy could produce similar results with a team such as the Sharks current side he could be considered a good coach. Until now, all he has done is sit at the table with a stacked deck and a couple of spare aces up his sleeve. He now has ZERO results and a worthless reputation.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
At least he hasn't been doing it for 20 years, like another supposed "supercoach".
it all about the decoys & angles.
I love that line.

SANDMAN078

Juniors
Storm conversation between capitan and coach.

Cameron Smith: "Craig, how are we supposed to go out there every week and know no matter how hard we try, we won't have any points at the end of the year?"

Craig Bellamy: "I don't know. I'll ring Ricky Stuart and ask him".

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
does anybody else think that Ricky is on $750k per season? I am just interested in Showbag Slayers Sig.
Anderson wasn't even on that much.

If you want to have a laugh, head over to Sharksforever & read the........

HENCCHHHHMANNNNNNNN!!

does anybody else think that Ricky is on $750k per season? I am just interested in Showbag Slayers Sig.
Anderson wasn't even on that much.

If you want to have a laugh, head over to Sharksforever & read the........

HENCCHHHHMANNNNNNNN!!

I reckon he's on on $600k

And Barrett is definately on $300k

f**k we might as well put that money through a shredder.

At least the mulch we'll be useful.

Inferno

Coach
I'd guess Sticky is on around 400k. He did get a years salary from the Roosters in his first year with us.

If Bellamy maintains his innocent and nothing incriminating is found, he will have to stay or he looks guilty as sh*t. If he's guilty and has to go, than realistically I can only see him clawing his way back by spending a year out of the game, then signing with the only club that couldn't cheat the cap even if they wanted to. Us. By then Sticky could be off contract and it could be a smooth transition. Sticky to take over Blues, Bellamy the Sharks.

I think I may have had a couple too many beers for dinner tonight...

Latest posts