What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Alexander

Pomoz

Bench
What a sad day. His death destroyed the Panthers 91 dynasty and was an unbearable tragedy for the Alexander family. I attended the first game after his death which was at Campbelltown. It was the most sombre crowd I have ever seen. The Wests fans showed a lot of respect that day and there were fans from both sides openly weeping in the stands when they played the song 'Ben" in his honour. Brad Fittler was immense that day and played to honour his mates memory. Just an awful time for everybody.

What a sad day. His death destroyed the Panthers 91 dynasty and was an unbearable tragedy for the Alexander family. I attended the first game after his death which was at Campbelltown. It was the most sombre crowd I have ever seen. The Wests fans showed a lot of respect that day and there were fans from both sides openly weeping in the stands when they played the song 'Ben" in his honour. Brad Fittler was immense that day and played to honour his mates memory. Just an awful time for everybody.
Ben was in the year below me at McCarthy Catholic Senior High, at Emu Plains, and he was in my brothers year. Ben was polite, and a larrkin. He died way to soon.

Latest posts