What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Elias

leaguelegend21

Juniors
This guy is a cock sucker of epic proportions. At every chance he gets he bags the club he supposedly loves from pillar to post. He is salty that his talentless nephew got cut from the club and that nobody internally respects him.

He hates how the club is headed for greener pastures with him and his moronic family out of the picture. Complete loser!

Tiger05

First Grade
I haven't heard him talk lately but he really needs to start supporting the club rather than hacking it. Has he been a fool again ?

Tiger05

First Grade
I wish I hadn't read that. What a turd. So the 3 overrated merkins left because Go didn't do what ? Seriously what is the implication there.

Reading that and hearing that from Benny who should be a supporter of the club pisses me off big time. If that guy hadn't already done enough to damage his reputation that takes the cake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shredder

Juniors
:) Its funny to read. His language is horrible. I guess thats a "score card" on the Australian educational system. Didnt he go to Holy Cross?

Now, Im interested as to why The Door still sees the need to stick his nose in.

I understood him being in the league press when he was trying to do over Balmain on the club development. (We done on that you self serving dickhead).

But what is he up to?

I dont for a minute believe he gives two shits either for the Tigers or for his beloved nephew.

He has a personal angle. He always has had.

Benny can f**k off as far as I'm concerned. He was a great player for Balmain but lives off the drama surrounding the club now as much as the parasites at the DT and FauxSports.

f**ken merkin bottom feeder.

Vozzy

Juniors
So let me get this straight back door Benny thinks he knows how to run a business over people who have university degrees and years of experience.

I'm really over all the ex players in the game. A lot of them talk such crap. Yes you were good at playing footy doesn't mean your good at coaching, commentating or running a business.

Marina Go has probably made mistakes in the past and Justin Pascoe wasn't there when the club mess was made. He was brought in halfway through last year. What's he ment to do fix a 5 year problem over night. Yes on feild results haven't been good this year. This year though is a result of the previous poor management and the current management are being blamed.

We have a new coach/team next year we have been able to attract 8-9 new players to a team coming last with no high profile players left. What else can they do at this stage. The fans us are the ones who are sticking solid cos we ride the good and bad with the club not against it cos that's footy.

Like i know next year probably won't make 8 cos probably take a year to gel. But they will be more competitive that's all I can ask.

As of last Fridays game with gold coast. We were playing gold coast who have no support here, on a cold Friday night, we are coming last, a lot of tigers fans live all over sydney so it can take up to 2 hours in traffic after work to get to. The last leichardt game got 15000 on a Saturday night.

When Jason taylor got sacked they capped on about "why is this woman running the club she has no idea that's not a knock on women running clubs look how good the bulldogs are going with Raylene Castle". Oh yeah she quit when things got tough at the Bulldogs good example Rothfield merkin.

Tiger Ted

Bench
So let me get this straight back door Benny thinks he knows how to run a business over people who have university degrees and years of experience.

I'm really over all the ex players in the game. A lot of them talk such crap. Yes you were good at playing footy doesn't mean your good at coaching, commentating or running a business.

Marina Go has probably made mistakes in the past and Justin Pascoe wasn't there when the club mess was made. He was brought in halfway through last year. What's he ment to do fix a 5 year problem over night. Yes on feild results haven't been good this year. This year though is a result of the previous poor management and the current management are being blamed.

We have a new coach/team next year we have been able to attract 8-9 new players to a team coming last with no high profile players left. What else can they do at this stage. The fans us are the ones who are sticking solid cos we ride the good and bad with the club not against it cos that's footy.

Like i know next year probably won't make 8 cos probably take a year to gel. But they will be more competitive that's all I can ask.

As of last Fridays game with gold coast. We were playing gold coast who have no support here, on a cold Friday night, we are coming last, a lot of tigers fans live all over sydney so it can take up to 2 hours in traffic after work to get to. The last leichardt game got 15000 on a Saturday night.

When Jason taylor got sacked they capped on about "why is this woman running the club she has no idea that's not a knock on women running clubs look how good the bulldogs are going with Raylene Castle". Oh yeah she quit when things got tough at the Bulldogs good example Rothfield merkin.

Tiger Ted

Bench

Re Rothfilth's hyperbolic unfounded rubbish in the daily journal of excrement what u say Vozzy in ur 2nd last paragraph is very pertinent.We have a massive fan base in the inner west of Sydney & additionally no shortage of fans in nth western suburbs.Watching game on TV is more practical for the many of us who r time poor due to work etc than driving in Sydneys horrendous peak hour traffic to get to Campbelltown on a fri nite.Its untimely scheduling against an interstate team.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Firstly, let me say that Elias ( a player I used to like when I was a kid supporting Balmain Tigers) has turned into an absolute bellend these days and seems to me to be very public to sink the boot into the Wests Tigers whenever he gets a chance...

However.. I think it goes without saying that we have had the worst management in the comp since about forever....

Whilst Go and Pascoe have been in their respective postions a short time, I have no doubt that they carry the collective blame for the 8 years or so that preceded them...

I hope their faith in Ivan turns out to be correct... The jury is out for me so far....

Shredder

Juniors
He hasnt "just" turned into a bell-end.

Remember he got his nickname when he was a player and it wasnt for something nice - obviously.

Benny being critical of the board is a bit rich,previous management left this club in perilous state of free fall that the current administration are now trying to crawl their way back from.Benny himself played a part in financially crippling the Balmain side of the JV with his take over of the leagues club for development,which then flowed on to harm the WT financially,so if anything,Benny has contributed to the decline as much as anybody and should instead be thanking Go and Pascoe for cleaning up the mess he helped create.
I for one would would like to see the little sh#t confronted publicly for answers on his part in the leagues club fiasco,it certainly looks underhanded if not a conflict of interest when your a board member one moment then a developer the next and to add insult to injury your major sponsor Meriton is a developer that doesn't get a look in to quote the development proposal let alone approached for advice.

magpie_man

Juniors
He strikes me as a bit of a misogynist. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the reason for a lot of his vitriol is the notion that a woman is in such a dominant position in the directing of the football club.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Wouldn't it hurt him to discredit the club he dedicated his life to? The club he spilled blood, sweat and tears for?

Even someone like Farah who has the best reason to be dirty has never come out and done the dirty on the club. Elias is a special kind of parasite. Him and Waleed Aly sit at the summit of Mount f**kwhit.

Last edited by a moderator: