What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Orcher

Sharkie73

Bench
I want to see this Kid given a chance in the top grade! I rate him he has bulked up in the off season, I spoke to him a few weeks ago he told me he had been working with Brett Kearney. This kid has something we don't have in the top grade....... Speed and he has that x factor like the Peach and Preston had. I'd love to see him follow Toups, Gal and Reni around the park looking for their off loads.

And the way I see it at the moment we need to try somthing, because what where doing ain't working as we all know.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
spot on 73. Orchy has exactly what our club doesnt have. & like you said, we used to have.
Lets hope we treat this one better.

squiddy

Juniors
I'm a fan - and I agree he has that little "spark" that we are missing - we could do a hell of a lot worse than giving him a run

I think he still needs time in the NYC.

Still a bit raw.

But he has huge potential.

Mannah , Wright and Stapleton are probably the only NYC players ready for First Grade.

Sharkie73

Bench
I hope we see him in the side over the coming weeks!! We need to give these young kids a go. At the very least a bench spot!!!!

sharks8601

Juniors
the thing i love about him is he is always sniffing around the forwards waiting for an ofload something brown struggles with. keanrey was ok in the areaplus he has plenty of pace. scored a great 90m try last year against parraheard he scored one last week

coolumsharkie

Referee
the thing i love about him is he is always sniffing around the forwards waiting for an ofload something brown struggles with. keanrey was ok in the areaplus he has plenty of pace. scored a great 90m try last year against parraheard he scored one last week

:lol:

Must have been a good Friday.

cityshark

Juniors
I havent seen much in the NYC that I like , maybe Stapeleton, but seriously if Orcher gets a run we will know the coach is worried.

BWNB

First Grade
Has he been named to play for this arvos clash?
If he doesnt play at 3:15 he may play tonight.

Plastered

Juniors
A good win over the undefeated defending Prems.

Standouts for mine:

Juodo (sp?) - Classy player, great kicking game
Viiga - Won us the game, awesome runner, 3 great hits in the 2nd half which turned the ball over
Orcher - He's a sniffer and a try scorer. More Blacklock than Peach in style, safe enough at the back. 2 meaties.

Pretty good

Stapleton - Didn't see much ball but you can tell he is all class. Good goalkicker too. Our next goalkicking winger.
Denford - A bit of Gal about him, hard to bring down, leader.
Pumipi - Needs to be moulded but has the skills
Grubb - Potential +
The other winger Aiga or something like that - Taulapapa but better
The 2 centres looked promising especially the islander one.

I hope that ref never comes near 1st grade.

Windy70

Juniors

Standouts for mine:

Viiga - Won us the game, awesome runner, 3 great hits in the 2nd half which turned the ball over
Orcher - He's a sniffer and a try scorer. More Blacklock than Peach in style, safe enough at the back. 2 meaties.

Really impressed with Joudo. Can see Orcher getting a run in top grade sooner rather than later

Stonecutter

First Grade

Standouts for mine:

Pretty good

Stapleton - Didn't see much ball but you can tell he is all class. Good goalkicker too. Our next goalkicking winger.
Denford - A bit of Gal about him, hard to bring down, leader.
Pumipi - Needs to be moulded but has the skills
Grubb - Potential +
The other winger Aiga or something like that - Taulapapa but better
The 2 centres looked promising especially the islander one.

I hope that ref never comes near 1st grade.

Marks and the polynesian winger were no-names that impressed alot. What happened to Luke Hume and Stuart Mills from last season team?

redback

Bench
He should have been picked for round one. I suggested his name early on and was told he wasn't ready. What a difference a few losses make.

imasharkie

Coach
Orcher should be our first grade fullback, but I wasn't overl impressed with Stapleton.
Next weeks backs should be IMO

1. Orcher
2. Simmons
3. Brown
4. Fergusson/Wright - one of them on the bench.
5. Covell
6. Barrett
7. Buster

Latest posts