What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Ross -> Storm

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
who cares if its off the bench or starting.
The bench is a hell of a lot closer than you said he would ever get.
What are you going to do if he plays well?
nervous wait for you isnt it.

pogo

Juniors
if he plays well i will accept it and the crap you will hand out!

unlike you when i am wrong i can accept it!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
you already are wrong.
Nuttley is in origin. he has been selected.
You are the only person in the world that says Peachey played poorly on Sunday & most other games you said the same.
& as yet, there have been no admissions of your errors.

pogo

Juniors
does emelio,dumas,isemonger,mcgoldrick,kent, etc etc ring a bell???

peachey was very ordinary, he is finished as a first grade full back, i posted nine players clearly in superior form and omitted rhys wesser accidentally.

thats ten .

when he plays well ill be happy to credit him accordingly, currently he is a glorified touch footballer, in the transit room waiting to get to the uk for the big money.

nutley gets wraps he doesnt deserve , he was last cab off the rank for a queensland side with a dearth of props.
a million times ive said he tries his heart out but he is too small to make an impact.

cronulla will NEVER win a comp with players such as these!!

Shark

Bench
Back to the TOPIC of this thread...just for a minute, if that's OK with you Pogo...

This from the Telegraph today, Tuesday 5th July...

...Melbourne and the Sharks continue to chase Ross, who has been put up for sale by Penrith owing to salary cap concerns.

So...Did Melbourne get him and the Tele are just off the pace, or is this the real situation? Are we still in the hunt?

I hope we are...Let's not forget who mentored this guy over the past 2 or 3 years...

A senior player and front-row role model named Marty Lang, and a coach called Johnny. That says it all for me. Sign him now.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Yes.
Tom went OK on Sunday & moved ahead of a few players. Only 3rd time I have seen him in the top grade.
Ross was also not on that list.
However, as we are losing Galloway, My Boy will be a good developer, very similar to Stevo when we got him.
I rate the guy, he just hasnt any form.

Shark

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
Yes.
However, as we are losing Galloway

Is this fact yet?

I really don't believe that Sludge would allow him to walk away when we are so short of big front rowers and there are NONE in the pipeline off contract from other clubs.

Special K

Coach
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs would be a top buy. I'd much rather him then Ross.

Galloway must be kept. But Learoyd-Lars would be a smart buy and give us one of the best young set of forwards in the comp.

Shark

Bench
So you are of the opinion that Galloway is still with us Special K, and that he's unlikely to sign elsewhere?

Special K

Coach
Shark said:
So you are of the opinion that Galloway is still with us Special K, and that he's unlikely to sign elsewhere?
I'm of the opinion our club wants to keep him and is waiting for him to get back to them.

I think it is likely he will sign elsewhere, but I don't think this is a case of our club saying cya later. More like Beattie in 2003. Beattie thought he was worth so much, they told him to test the market and come back with a new price and then they would talk. They did this and got him cheaper. I think this with Galloway will end up costing them more if he stays.

Learoyd-Lahrs and Galloway together as a backrow if Bailey or Gallen was out would be interesting imo.

Craigshark said:
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs would be a great signing..
Would love to pick him up.. Great potential..

Tom Learoyd-Lahrs apparently going to raiders.

I hope Danny Nutley is in Ben ross ears at qld origin camp, come join the sharks, if we are looking at another prop the off contract Garrett Crossman from panthers is one who would be good buy another australian schoolboy who is devoping nicely